The gambler

CelticForever

Lawell must have HUGE cajones to risk everything on the next 2 games. Win them both; he’ll get a stay of execution until/unless we get the 9. Lose either (or God forbid both), and we’ll have his baws for a bow-tie and hound him down London road!!
What kind of CEO gambles everything like this? The man is completely out of control and DD needs to step in or he’ll join him out this club.

Lawell must have HUGE cajones to risk everything on the next 2 games. Win them both; he’ll get a stay of execution until/unless we get the 9. Lose either (or God forbid both), and we’ll have his baws for a bow-tie and hound him down London road!!
What kind of CEO gambles everything like this? The man is completely out of control and DD needs to step in or he’ll join him out this club.
We can't gamble with the league,imo. No nine means no ten. Besides I'm confident that we will win both games this week.
We need two full backs, one on either side, and if possible another striker.
COYBIG

We can't gamble with the league,imo. No nine means no ten. Besides I'm confident that we will win both games this week.
We need two full backs, one on either side, and if possible another striker.
COYBIG
Lawell has already gambled with the league; The champions league; Europa league; his legacy; his job...he’s been gambling with OUR money for years and his arrogance has given sevco hope and our fans the fear and I think that this might be one gamble too many

Define gamble? He seems to know how to keep his own end safe.
As long as we have a few player assets he can sell you don't need to invest in a solid squad for that to happen. Few decent ones that will balance the books when it's cash in time. That's it. All he has to think about is having a few he can punt in the squad and he is happy with that.
For his level of involvement his bonus structure and targets have to be adjusted.
He knows what needs to be done, we all do. His failure to deliver it should have an impact on his wealth. Doing the numbers is one thing, leaving the team short is another.

He received 2.3m bonus for the last two years work. Added to his 1.17m salary. Nearly 45k per week all in.
Mind boggling
He steps back out of sight when the negativity appears only to magically reappear when there is a spreadsheet update.

He’s underestimated us this time. If we don’t get to 55 before Sevco get to their 1 (which they’ll claim is 55), then he has failed miserably. I’m sick of hearing how successful he is from some fans; sevco have been irrelevant for the last 8 years so of course he’s been relatively successful but we’ve lost out on over £100M of champ leagues money by losing to clubs with a fraction of our wealth and pedigree, because he wants money in the bank when we all want OUR money on the park ???

Lawell is the best chance Sevco have. Him appointing Lenny was like Christmas too. We still don’t have the players we need and Lenny fucks up selections and is an 80’s dinosaur of a manager who was found out big time against Cluj. He’s persisted with Morgan and played Calmac at LB.

Both of them can fuck right off.

Kidding? He will be leaving cp in a helicopter no doors and corridors for him

Lawell is the best chance Sevco have. Him appointing Lenny was like Christmas too. We still don’t have the players we need and Lenny fucks up selections and is an 80’s dinosaur of a manager who was found out big time against Cluj. He’s persisted with Morgan and played Calmac at LB.

Both of them can fuck right off.
I honestly thought that he let petrescu draw him into mind games which he lost. Played the same team who got the result over there and we were through but uch I'm bored of it now HH

Back