The Herald reporter writes ludicrous article.

Not the worst statement of the week the daily lier went with the headline The World taken note of Sevco Euro Win the went on to justify this by listing the papers and Country’s involved England Spain Portugal France Italy and The Netherlands now I know we say the World is getting smaller but it would appear the World now only has 6 Country,s wonder what happen to the rest.??

Not the worst statement of the week the daily lier went with the headline The World taken note of Sevco Euro Win the went on to justify this by listing the papers and Country’s involved England Spain Portugal France Italy and The Netherlands now I know we say the World is getting smaller but it would appear the World now only has 6 Country,s wonder what happen to the rest.??
Ukraine stands with The Facepainter!

I'd be more surprised if he didn't write a ridiculous article.

The days of balance in the smsm died long before the team at ibrox bit the liquidation bullet, and in all honesty if they hadn't hid the truth from the highly gullibill fans they so covet then perhaps they might just have avoided death, and been in a better position to help their club like their Edinburgh kinfolk managed to do.

The truth hurts, as does denial of it. Long may they suffer. As a wise man on here once said " Fek them".

I'd be more surprised if he didn't write a ridiculous article.

The days of balance in the smsm died long before the team at ibrox bit the liquidation bullet, and in all honesty if they hadn't hid the truth from the highly gullibill fans they so covet then perhaps they might just have avoided death, and been in a better position to help their club like their Edinburgh kinfolk managed to do.

The truth hurts, as does denial of it. Long may they suffer. As a wise man on here once said " Fek them".
:oops: that was me that said that so it wiz

Love it wasn't it Dr Zachary Smith that said (the pain oh the pain) love it gimme more I'm like mutly looking another medal. Ps mutly would have od on the amount of medals that's been handed to celtic players over the last 20 years. Its sheer desperation they had a taste of the good life last season but that light at the end of the tunnel is getting smaller again.so thier pet hacks have reached into the old sack of excuses and blame and pulled out this one they've got a huge amount in thier infact any gods amount damp with bitter tears and bile.these hacks would be better off telling thier favourite clubs fans the truth and tell them thier skint and not to expect any miracles any time soon.

Back