The Hibs

While chucking his players under a shoogly Park's bus!
Things to change at Ibrox: Stop everyone anyone campaign Get rainbow flags laces out the club Get Alex Rae and his rainbow Twitter campaign profile out the inner circle Get McCann off the commentary team Get Tyldesley informed what it means to be a Ranger and only ONE loyalty Ban genuflecting Give Arfield the captain's band or Barasic Give Patterson right back position ,on job training McGregor return McLaughlin away back to wherever Balogun in Helander sorry mate Kamara take McCann and his cheerleading down to Arsenal £8 million would be good,too many slack hospital ba's Team too tame , captain Tav too easy oozy, no anger and even mockery from opponents ,need players to hound linesman or ref when making deliberately wrong decisions. Need players to take one for the team and take opponents out ,Porteous the cheat eg And more...

Things to change at Ibrox: Stop everyone anyone campaign Get rainbow flags laces out the club Get Alex Rae and his rainbow Twitter campaign profile out the inner circle Get McCann off the commentary team Get Tyldesley informed what it means to be a Ranger and only ONE loyalty Ban genuflecting Give Arfield the captain's band or Barasic Give Patterson right back position ,on job training McGregor return McLaughlin away back to wherever Balogun in Helander sorry mate Kamara take McCann and his cheerleading down to Arsenal £8 million would be good,too many slack hospital ba's Team too tame , captain Tav too easy oozy, no anger and even mockery from opponents ,need players to hound linesman or ref when making deliberately wrong decisions. Need players to take one for the team and take opponents out ,Porteous the cheat eg And more...
That's just the first chapter from the inevitable 26-page statement coming out from DUP HQ at half past statement o' clock tomorrow, Boab.

Will be interesting to see how we will tackle the challenge ahead this week. When you look at the scum went on a training session to the rock in order to build moral and still ended up with a bloody nose. We face the same issue this week mind you we have the squad depth to handle this problem. Now slippy what will you and your shower of cheating cunts do now. Your board needs every penny they can get there hands on, and you can't dare fall any further behind us with far from a give me against the well next Sunday. What a lovely problem your shower of fucks face

Will be interesting to see how we will tackle the challenge ahead this week. When you look at the scum went on a training session to the rock in order to build moral and still ended up with a bloody nose. We face the same issue this week mind you we have the squad depth to handle this problem. Now slippy what will you and your shower of cheating cunts do now. Your board needs every penny they can get there hands on, and you can't dare fall any further behind us with far from a give me against the well next Sunday. What a lovely problem your shower of fucks face
John, we spend a bit of time on here discussing Lenny's potential failings. In this instance, we can now discuss one of his many positives.

He doesn't actually pay too much heed to what that mob do.

Remember that wee lip-reading thing he done at Almondvale in the 2-2 game when he found out Hamilton beat the huns?

I have a theory that Lenny works off the basis that there will be a fairish share of the points with them over the period of a season. That means that every other game becomes a duck hunt with the only priority being that we get the duck.

Their problems start and end with everything that we do. It's why they will continually live in our shadow (until they get liquidated anyway).

Lenny might not have us playing sexy football, but his results kinda speak for themselves domestically.

John, we spend a bit of time on here discussing Lenny's potential failings. In this instance, we can now discuss one of his many positives.

Remember that wee lip-reading thing he done at Almondvale in the 2-2 game when he found out Hamilton beat the huns?

I have a theory that Lenny works off the basis that there will be a fairish share of the points with them over the period of a season. That means that every other game becomes a duck hunt with the only priority being that we get the duck.

Their problems start and end with everything that we do. It's why they will continually live in our shadow (until they get liquidated anyway).

Lenny might not have us playing sexy football, but his results kinda speak for themselves domestically.
Very true, I personally don't give a fuck what they do I just love there pain and worry about us and they deserve every bit of it that comes there way and today is only the start of it and we will put them out of there misery when we finally kill them off in a few weeks time
HH

SP Motherwell fucked Aberdeen 3 0 after 2 hours of graft on a shit park in Ireland, Motherwell have the huns at Fir Park next week, Well need the points and they will be returning from Isreal, Huns will be returning fro Amsterdam, Well will want the points for survival, huns need Europe for funding.

Despite my moans, Lenny is still putting together an amazing set of statistics. This was taken from a Facebook page:

FB_IMG_1600637446599.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back