The Hugh redactions

Nick66

Clyde SSB, i love it for the comedic value it provides, and they are many. However i do love it when the professing, 60 years in the biz old hack predicts, "Rangers will not lose a game from now til the end of the season, I'm not saying they'll win them all, but they'll not lose."
Ah well. How's that worked out Shug?
Tonight we were beautiful to watch.
Ange, tonight you and your Angeball came of age.

Clyde SSB, i love it for the comedic value it provides, and they are many. However i do love it when the professing, 60 years in the biz old hack predicts, "Rangers will not lose a game from now til the end of the season, I'm not saying they'll win them all, but they'll not lose."
Hugh will claim dementia

The mutants over on folly folly call out gaffer flange.
From now on it's King Ange.
GVB in his interview spoke as if he had come to watch Celtic the way he downed the huns. Wont go down well when the booze wears off and it sinks in. Celtic were electric and if some of our players are still not at full fitness then whats to come. Understand now why McArthur struggles he is not yet at the level Celtic are now demanding and tbf its not his fault. the pace is breathtaking. Reilly and our Japanes boys will be glad they played a full season and Reilly in particular an almost full season for he never expected this in Scotland.

Listening to the auld windbag last night driving home after the match (Keevin's, not the missus) I was incredulous that after being taken to task by a caller of the Celtic persuasion, who correctly called him out for a previous remark, went on to say that last nights match under the lights reminded him of great European nights and other memorable evening matches, and mentioned the 6-2 Demolition Derby.
After having been shot down in flames by the caller, Keevin's snydely retorted "If my mind serves me correctly, the 6-2 victory over Rangers took place on a Sunday afternoon in August, and in bright sunshine."
Although factually correct, it just goes to demonstrate the mentality of the man, always needing to have the last word and wishing to demonstrate how clever and knowledgeable he is, even when he's been proved wrong, and shown to be the buffoon that he undoubtedly is.
HH🍀

Listening to the auld windbag last night driving home after the match (Keevin's, not the missus) I was incredulous that after being taken to task by a caller of the Celtic persuasion, who correctly called him out for a previous remark, went on to say that last nights match under the lights reminded him of great European nights and other memorable evening matches, and mentioned the 6-2 Demolition Derby.
After having been shot down in flames by the caller, Keevin's snydely retorted "If my mind serves me correctly, the 6-2 victory over Rangers took place on a Sunday afternoon in August, and in bright sunshine."
Although factually correct, it just goes to demonstrate the mentality of the man, always needing to have the last word and wishing to demonstrate how clever and knowledgeable he is, even when he's been proved wrong, and shown to be the buffoon that he undoubtedly is.
HH🍀
Aye heard that he said bitter old cunt he never admits he fucked it

Keevins epitomises everything that is wrong with sports media here.
Not for him to wait till a game is played and then give balanced objective views.
Nope, let’s go out on a limb to massage the fragile egos of the klan, reassurance that all is well, bold predictions, not based on fact or form, but bias and sycophancy.
And if it all goes tits up, just smarm your way out of a difficult situation and move on to the next bold prediction.
Keevins is like the rest of the clowns on SuperSashBash, too scared to speak the truth for fear of the backlash from the klan and losing their spot on the gravy train, as we’ve seen with Mikey Stewart, if you don’t tow the party line, your persona non grata….I mean look at Steven Thomson gettin the gig ahead of him on Sportscene ffs….Ive seen railway sleepers wi more personality and charisma.
If your reading this Keevins, you have zero credibility with every fan in the country bar one group, do you even remember the day you sold out? oh aye you probably do…the day KK sent you packing.

Last edited:
Even better than Keevins munching on his own cowpat I think, is that shitbag Mark Hately blowing bubbles in his own piss with him saying sevco will definitely NOT get beat...I think they will win at Parkhead or draw at the worst.......BUT NOT GET BEAT!

What a clown he now knows he is.

They were beaten into the ground in the first 45.... pulped and thats all we need to do.
Go hell for leather in the first half ...get the goals ....then attack when you can...but batter them 3 down and then defend with 5 at the back.
It worked perfectly yesterday. Job done Hately.

when you make a prediction like that and they lose the first game thereafter, you should shut the fuck up and resign
heres hoping the auld bawbag predicts a hun win every game the rest of the season

The Hugh Keevins Guide To Succulent Scottish Journalism:

1. Make some preposterous claim which is blatantly anti-Celtic

2. Double-down on said preposterous claim when it inevitability comes back to smack him in his ridiculously mustachioed face.

3. Respond to critics in the most patronising way possible.

4. Repeat steps 1,2 and 3 for circa 60-years.

A masterclass in Scottish sports churnalism which has been the roadmap for his industry peers for the last three-decades.

Why let the truth spoil a good anti-Celtic pile of pish.

Shug can go and sook the soup oot his ridiculous 'tache

The Hugh Keevins Guide To Succulent Scottish Journalism:

1. Make some preposterous claim which is blatantly anti-Celtic

2. Double-down on said preposterous claim when it inevitability comes back to smack him in his ridiculously mustachioed face.

3. Respond to critics in the most patronising way possible.

4. Repeat steps 1,2 and 3 for circa 60-years.

A masterclass in Scottish sports churnalism which has been the roadmap for his industry peers for the last three-decades.

Why let the truth spoil a good anti-Celtic pile of pish.

Shug can go and sook the soup oot his ridiculous 'tache
Dont listen these days but im tuning in tonight ..

This guy said live on radio last year that racism was worse now than it was 60 years ago and then spent the next ten minutes arguing that he was right .

Yet he still expects people to take him seriously

Ange has wombles like this on toast and he knows it

Hence why every game we play he predicts ( hopes ) for the worst outcome so he can stick the knife in

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back