The Huns are revolting part 2

On my usual daily visit into never never land , swallow swallow , the Huns are revolting after seeing the full judgement in favour of general ashley, it’s fucking hilarious , if you are bored or just a wee bit down get your self on there , look for thread and you will instantly feel better , wee souls , bless ?

It’s enchanting. Such reason, insight, wisdom. Wonderful conversationalists to a man. I must invite them round for tea.

from swallow swallow :ROFLMAO:

Can someone explain why when it comes to Rangers, the judges are happy to completely ignore the written terms of the contract (i.e. capped compensation) but with SDI, we need to follow it to the letter as specified?

That makes absolutely zero sense

Just another illiterate blue-nosed donkey who seems to have read what he wanted to see. Deludamol must be needing tweaked.

from swallow swallow :ROFLMAO:

Can someone explain why when it comes to Rangers, the judges are happy to completely ignore the written terms of the contract (i.e. capped compensation) but with SDI, we need to follow it to the letter as specified?

That makes absolutely zero sense
Absolutely frightening how fuckin gullible these clowns are trust Dave king.......Dave fuckin king! They deserve everything they get
And more. He sanctioned the Deal and signed off on it and there that fuckin stupid they blame Ashley! ??

They just don't get it. Ashley has had them over a barrel since day one. This is what he is an expert in - buying into a distressed company and milking it dry.

They seem to forget that without his initial cash injection then this incarnation of that lovely fitba club would have died due to ridiculous wreckless overspending of money they have never had to crush part-time clubs in Leagues 3 & 2 (as they were called then).

Then the incompetent Squinty's posturing and continually trying to get one over SDI who are a 100 times smarter at contracts which has led list court case after court case pissing away what little money they have.

But the Bears still love the Lying King cos he's a Real Ranjurs Man! Fecking idiots!

Last edited:
Absolutely frightening how fuckin gullible these clowns are trust Dave king.......Dave fuckin king! They deserve everything they get
And more. He sanctioned the Deal and signed off on it and there that fuckin stupid they blame Ashley! ??
A Convicted Fukin Criminal just like the Fukin SCUM that Follow Follow them!!????..In the Squinty Smug Prik they TRUST??????

I had a wee look in never never land. Those peepul are very strange indeed.
Hope oor undercover man creates a hotbed of discontent on their bigot fest forum.
Is it possible Mike Ashley will one day own Sevco?
Whoze undercover? A wiz fur 20 mins but found oot efter a THREATENED wan ae the Administrators????????..Nxt time am gon DEEP DEEP UNDERCOVER as DKingGiesYirDoughYaStupidBastards 1972???????

I know, sometimes I can’t help myself and have to take a look at what the poor little lambs are having to endure.

In all seriousness, - they are a disgrace, from top to bottom.

They give it out all day long but when someone like Mike Ashley stands up to them they are flapping all over the place, - not knowing what to do/where to look/who to blame.

The other belter I noticed today was that they have launched a campaign to say how inclusive they are.

One of the Klan put a YouTube clip up and it was - Mr King, a soldier(with all his medals on show) and a Church Of Scotland minister telling us all that everyone is welcome in the Rangers Family.

Truly Terrifying.

I know, sometimes I can’t help myself and have to take a look at what the poor little lambs are having to endure.

In all seriousness, - they are a disgrace, from top to bottom.

They give it out all day long but when someone like Mike Ashley stands up to them they are flapping all over the place, - not knowing what to do/where to look/who to blame.

The other belter I noticed today was that they have launched a campaign to say how inclusive they are.

One of the Klan put a YouTube clip up and it was - Mr King, a soldier(with all his medals on show) and a Church Of Scotland minister telling us all that everyone is welcome in the Rangers Family.

Truly Terrifying.
Everyone is welcome in the rangers* family..............unless you're a Roman Catholic. :rolleyes:

Whoze undercover? A wiz fur 20 mins but found oot efter a THREATENED wan ae the Administrators????????..Nxt time am gon DEEP DEEP UNDERCOVER as DKingGiesYirDoughYaStupidBastards 1972???????
Remember bud to be one o they thick cnuts
You have to be all the way fucking Stoopid.
If you succeed I will personally put you up for the Best Actor at the Oscars in the Zombie thick as Fuck categories.
But please remember to totally decontaminate yourself.
Butlaughingyourfuckingheadoff works????

HH ?

Back