The Irrational Hatred Thread.

Fuck you Hoopy. Stephen Hawkins wasn't so hard to deal with discussing his latest breakthroughs! Where the hell is Clay when you need him (should we get Imatim to ask WC to merge the threads?)?
Ok ok as some of you may know I am a bit of a Buddhist, and part of Buddhism is finding enlightenment which is achieved through various challenges in life, so the last time i was talking to the Dalai Lama he said Hoopy son you need to achieve 427, I said 427 what chief? He said fuck knows maybe 427 replies on celtic noise?
So now on my death bed I will regain total consciousness.
So there!

Ok ok as some of you may know I am a bit of a Buddhist, and part of Buddhism is finding enlightenment which is achieved through various challenges in life, so the last time i was talking to the Dalai Lama he said Hoopy son you need to achieve 427, I said 427 what chief? He said fuck knows maybe 427 replies on celtic noise?
So there!
Thank fuck the Dali Lama talked some sense into you! At long last I understand the fascination with 427!

So there!
The dalai lama goes into a pizza shop and says - can you make me one with everything 😆

I'm watching Jamie Oliver cooking the perfect Christmas dinner, in his perfect kitchen, in his perfect house, with his perfect family being perfectly happy while his perfect friends are dropping by to have a perfect visit and I have this real urge to take one of his perfect knives and stick it in his fucking ear.

So get it off your chest bhoys and ghirls, share your irrational hatred right here!
Global inequality

That some have the supposed concern of having a old 2018 car that needs updating etc.., while others -millions including children continue to starve to death in the 21st century.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back