The Kewell Factor.

Brimcbhoy

Its looks 99% sure we will lose Harry to Yokohama as he looks to restart his Managerial career in the hot seat in his own right. I wish him well he will be missed.
Personally I wasn't sure when he was appointed but he has had a positive impact on many players, attacking ones especially.
It was evident the way Palma took the time to jog up and hug HK after scoring his 1st goal a couple of months ago. The coaching staff need at least one positive minded coach to encourage flair players to do what they do best and show some gallussness.
I hope a similar influencer is put in place to balance the negativity of Rodgers, Kennedy and Strachan jr.
Its an important appointment. We will see.

Harry has been a great influence on our players and I wish him well. Does anyone else think it is more than a coincidence that Broony has been making appearances at our matches since these rumours first circulated?

Maybe it is just that he lost his job a couple of months before and Sky liked his quiet enthusiasm & knowledge (the exact opposite of Monster Munch)?

Anyway, good luck Harry and I agree we need to get in an attack-minded coach.

Harry has been a great influence on our players and I wish him well. Does anyone else think it is more than a coincidence that Broony has been making appearances at our matches since these rumours first circulated?

Maybe it is just that he lost his job a couple of months before and Sky liked his quiet enthusiasm & knowledge (the exact opposite of Monster Munch)?

Broony would be a great fit Bridie. A real character in the dressing room and training pitches. A winner with a winning mentality. 👏

Broony would be a great fit Bridie. A real character in the dressing room and training pitches. A winner with a winning mentality. 👏
100%,The Bhoys that played with him will respect him and any new players wont be far behind him, also he'll be good with the projects and the slackers wont want to be anywhere near him, and also he knows Brendan...

Only downside for me would be Docco's posts every week 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

100%,The Bhoys that played with him will respect him and any new players wont be far behind him, also he'll be good with the projects and the slackers wont want to be anywhere near him, and also he knows Brendan...

Only downside for me would be Docco's posts every week 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
There would only be a handful of players that actually know him from his Celtic days, as the turn-over in players has been incredible. Docco is already pulling his party poppers thinking about Broony returning to Paradise. 🥳🎉

The other day the Star reported that Broony had distanced himself from a coaching position at CP.
He may reconsider as our coaches are always highly sought after.
Losing Harry Kewell should he go would be a similar loss to the Damian Duff loss, so influential and highly respected.
Remember the story of when Lenny#1 brought in Johan mjallby to toughen up the defence and he literally went right through someone, who's name escapes me ala big jozo v cosmonaut Miller to lay a marker down.
That's the mentality we need , I've felt were a little bit soft a few times this season notably against hearts and the 2nd 45 v killie both at CP so broony would be great but I think now he's had a taste for the no1 job he wants another, I think that's why he's up here , a few managers will be noting this too I'd wager.

The other day the Star reported that Broony had distanced himself from a coaching position at CP.
He may reconsider as our coaches are always highly sought after.
Losing Harry Kewell should he go would be a similar loss to the Damian Duff loss, so influential and highly respected.
Remember the story of when Lenny#1 brought in Johan mjallby to toughen up the defence and he literally went right through someone, who's name escapes me ala big jozo v cosmonaut Miller to lay a marker down.
That's the mentality we need , I've felt were a little bit soft a few times this season notably against hearts and the 2nd 45 v killie both at CP so broony would be great but I think now he's had a taste for the no1 job he wants another, I think that's why he's up here , a few managers will be noting this too I'd wager.
think it would make sense for broon to be still involved in the day to day of football if his intention is to get back to management?so a position at celtic would be jumped at in my opinion,need as many ex Celtic players as possible in the coaching areas,as there knowledge of what’s required on and off the park is invaluable!!guys like hartson,Thomson,mjalby..McNamara,the more the merrier 🍀🍀🍀

think it would make sense for broon to be still involved in the day to day of football if his intention is to get back to management?so a position at celtic would be jumped at in my opinion,need as many ex Celtic players as possible in the coaching areas,as there knowledge of what’s required on and off the park is invaluable!!guys like hartson,Thomson,mjalby..McNamara,the more the merrier 🍀🍀🍀
I agree Broony would be a great addition it just comes down to what he wants at the end of the day and how he's planning to get it.

Think Harry has done a good job and I agree getting an attacking replacement would be ideal.
Arguably, and certainly in my opinion, we need a set piece coach.
Our corners are useless, we show no imagination and when we go short it might as well go back to Joe Hart for all the danger we create.
When Villa went 2 0 up against United they scored from a corner that had been preplanned. The long haired boy who managed Hearts ( name???) is their coach and he and the manager were jubilant.
Why do we not do it?
And don’t get me started on throw ins.
HH
Edit Austin McPhee thanks to my son

Last edited:
Think Harry has done a good job and I agree getting an attacking replacement would be ideal.
Arguably, and certainly in my opinion, we need a set piece coach.
Our corners are useless, we show no imagination and when we go short it might as well go back to Joe Hart for all the danger we create.
When Villa went 2 0 up against United they scored from a corner that had been preplanned. The long haired boy who managed Hearts ( name???) is their coach and he and the manager were jubilant.
Why do we not do it?
And don’t get me started on throw ins.
HH
Edit Austin McPhee thanks to my son
Austin McPhee…gold member?🤣🤣

Great plan for broony That would be a really great choice of coach for us
And Broony and BR always seemed to get on great as well

Congratulations to Harry Kewell who has led Yokohama into the Asian Champions League Final only 5 months after he joined them as manager. He looks like he has a bright future in the game and who knows - he mind even return to Celtic as Brendan’s replacement! 😉

Good luck Harry. HH

Back