The King has abdicated.

Sorry Nick66 I posted a thread n the subject after this one. Wasn't paying attention. Something smells even more rancid down there. I know he said he was going to stand down but in the current global climate I though he would hang on until things stabilised. Is Park the only possible final hope of getting cash to try and buy time for any miracle?

Sorry Nick66 I posted a thread n the subject after this one. Wasn't paying attention. Something smells even more rancid down there. I know he said he was going to stand down but in the current global climate I though he would hang on until things stabilised. Is Park the only possible final hope of getting cash to try and buy time for any miracle?
Big Ashley debt to be sqaured and Close Bros loan, King had monies in shares so really he has just went AWOL from deportation.

Is Park no' skint! 🍺

DUP cheque must have bounced

Class v crass

Think ticketus still have the say over the sevco fans and they are getting fuck all in return for their
gullibility again.

"Celtic's season ticket terms and conditions state: "If the club is unable to complete a match fixture to provide a result for the purposes of the football authorities due to causes beyond the control of the club, and that match fixture is not re-scheduled, the holder will be compensated for any corresponding reduction in services."

Looking at the Parkhead club's most recent accounts for the year ending June 30, 2019, it is unclear what their specific income for season tickets was.

But it is stated that the club sold 52,457 season tickets last season.

For Rangers season ticket holders however, the club state that they will not be held liable in the event that games are cancelled.

The Ibrox club's season ticket terms and conditions for this season state: "The club, in conjunction with the relevant football authorities, reserve the right to alter the published date and/or kick-off time of any fixture at any time.

"The club cannot accept any liability for any expense incurred even in the event that the match is cancelled."

Members online

Latest posts

Back