The league

Guys we're all hurting. It feels to me we've truly gone backwards this season. The likelihood is we'll lose guys like O'Reilly in the summer. Why the fuck do we do it?
To keep huns relevant? Holy fuck do we need someone to steady the ship.
This is when BRs earns the big money he’s taking from the team He needs to do something quick smart to turn this round as the huns game is on the horizon and if we play the rubbish way we’ve been playing and let them win then we can kiss this league bye bye

I never call for a Celtic Manager to be sacked ....I leave that to the huns to howl to the moon every season.
Inevitably it will take its course so I'll step back from shouting the odds at this stage

The league is not decided yet. Just as it wasn't when we were well clear of our closest rivals. But we have opened this up instead of slamming the door shut and maintaining a healthy lead at the top.

As I have always maintained, this is not down to one single person in my opinion. DD does not give a shiney shite about Celtic. I would like him to sell up and feck off with his son, but he has stated he won't sell his shares so we are stuck with the moustachiod wank.

Lawwell Snr is an arrogant egotistical twat who seems to deliberately hinder Celtic. He can feck off tonight. And tske his useless son with him.

Strachan Jr can feck off back to his golf shop. I hope he knows more about a 3 iron than he does in spotting a good player.
I wanted Knutsen but we brought back Brendan as well. It looked like we were going to made a decent attempt at strengthening our squad but chose to weaken it instead to further boost our already bulging bank account. I believe Rodgers was misled but he has not made the most of the resources at his disposal. His tactics are not eorking, his team selection is often wrong and his substitutions frankly bizarre. I don't think he won't still be here this time next year.

The players do not get away scot-free either. Msny of them are as culpable as anyone else. Their efforts and performances have often been shockingly bad.

A very disappointing day yet again. But the league has not been lost yet. But even if we do go on and win a double there must be changes at all levels from top to bottom. Both off and on the pitch. Maybe I sound "entitled" but we simply have not been good enough for most of this season.

Team lacking the belief to be winners league isn't over but the way we are playing just now it might be before the 2 nd game after the break

The league is not decided yet. Just as it wasn't when we were well clear of our closest rivals. But we have opened this up instead of slamming the door shut and maintaining a healthy lead at the top.

As I have always maintained, this is not down to one single person in my opinion. DD does not give a shiney shite about Celtic. I would like him to sell up and feck off with his son, but he has stated he won't sell his shares so we are stuck with the moustachiod wank.

Lawwell Snr is an arrogant egotistical twat who seems to deliberately hinder Celtic. He can feck off tonight. And tske his useless son with him.

Strachan Jr can feck off back to his golf shop. I hope he knows more about a 3 iron than he does in spotting a good player.
I wanted Knutsen but we brought back Brendan as well. It looked like we were going to made a decent attempt at strengthening our squad but chose to weaken it instead to further boost our already bulging bank account. I believe Rodgers was misled but he has not made the most of the resources at his disposal. His tactics are not eorking, his team selection is often wrong and his substitutions frankly bizarre. I don't think he won't still be here this time next year.

The players do not get away scot-free either. Msny of them are as culpable as anyone else. Their efforts and performances have often been shockingly bad.

A very disappointing day yet again. But the league has not been lost yet. But even if we do go on and win a double there must be changes at all levels from top to bottom. Both off and on the pitch. Maybe I sound "entitled" but we simply have not been good enough for most of this season.
You’re well entitled to expect at least a bit of fight in the team True the league isn’t won yet A few twists and turns to come 2 hun games included but there needs to be massive changes in the summer As long as they’re the right ones

Members online

Latest posts

Back