The Megaphone

COWDENPIX

Hopefully we'll hear that megaphone a lot more this season and the next, but think about KT ....
what a position to be in,where he has it all at PARADISE and more to come, future captain then cementing total club legend status(dare I say it,Jinky style) and even more adulation through to immortality.
For me he seems a grounded and decent young man who will be richer than he dreamed,so don't see the money side being a deciding factor in his decisions.
He (like Dembele but unlike more-their-loss) is a player who with his passion,drive and ability must have a want to try it in the "big league's"

Me personally, I hope he's here for the 56th league title.......

Hopefully we'll hear that megaphone a lot more this season and the next, but think about KT ....
what a position to be in,where he has it all at PARADISE and more to come, future captain then cementing total club legend status(dare I say it,Jinky style) and even more adulation through to immortality.
For me he seems a grounded and decent young man who will be richer than he dreamed,so don't see the money side being a deciding factor in his decisions.
He (like Dembele but unlike more-their-loss) is a player who with his passion,drive and ability must have a want to try it in the "big league's"

Hope he does a McGrory.

Fln nothing truly big about the bully boys cheat league for lets face it, nowhere near a level playing field when your leagues nothing more than the media whore puppet.

Agree with your take on KT though ??

Fln nothing truly big about the bully boys cheat league for lets face it, nowhere near a level playing field when your leagues nothing more than the media whore puppet.

Agree with your take on KT though ??

We have won 8iar soon to be 9. The press don’t win leagues, the better team does, our board if they do their job and grow a pair will secure our domination for another ten years.

The press or Sevco won’t fuck us up. The only people who can wear our blazers.

Members online

Latest posts

Back