The nature of God

26+6=1

Alan Watts made a lot of recordings before his death in 1973. This is a very wise and learned discussion about God, religion and death. Well worth a listen.

Very good. He has one of those velvety voices that put you to sleep.
Of course the spiritual is beyond dualism as he very briefly touched on within Zen it states if you can describe it then you have not experienced it for it is pure experience. Pure awareness, pure consciousness which you can attain in different ways and which we seek in practically every action we make,ie,to re join with the infinite.
Paradoxically we experience the infinite in every moment but we are so wrapped up in constant monkey mind noise that we cannot experience it. Dedicated long meditation practice will reveal our spiritual essence over time by focus and dedicated effort although there are other short term methods.

Of course the spiritual is beyond dualism as he very briefly touched on within Zen it states if you can describe it then you have not experienced it for it is pure experience. Pure awareness, pure consciousness which you can attain in different ways and which we seek in practically every action we make,ie,to re join with the infinite.
Paradoxically we experience the infinite in every moment but we are so wrapped up in constant monkey mind noise that we cannot experience it. Dedicated long meditation practice will reveal our spiritual essence over time by focus and dedicated effort although there are other short term methods.

Aye!

Is that the same as when you fall asleep doing a shite??

I thought you'd like that Michael, I have a bottle of Chivas Regal as well tonight so I'll be sleeping muthfukin beauty later! Expect me to spout some pish between now and then though, apologies in advance ?
0_Screen-Shot-2019-09-01-at-162814.png

Back