The Noise Christmas Party 😺

They decided at the last possible moment to let the back markers overtake the safety car leaving Verstappen with fresh tyres against Hamilton. Fuckin joke
Confused here Stevie how can they let back markers anywhere near the front guys and I thought u couldn't overtake anyway its a shame there's controversy because the 2 guys don't deserve it to end this way they've been superb the 2 of the how Hamilton reeled max In last 7/8 races was immense tbf whoever won it I just wanted it to be clean shame

Last edited:
Confused here Stevie how can they let back markers anywhere near the front guys and I thought u couldn't overtake anyway its a shame there's controversy because the 2 guys don't deserve it to end this way they've been superb the 3 of the hiw Hamilton reeled max In last 7/8 races was immense tbf whoever won it I just wanted it to be clean shame
In the normal race Verstappen still had to overtake 4 back markers to get to Hamilton.

Dear Santa, i'm still waiting on my Scalextrix, for 50 years.
(Wadda mean I could have bought one by now?)
You promised!
Scalextrix is much more exciting than f1 used to have a MASSIVE set up in ma garage set up on 2 sheets of plywood on pulley’s that I’d could lower down from the ceiling and pull up when not using,
Used to hate them why make the cars go so bloody fast If they canny stay on the track ffs??
newer cars have magnets that hold them to the track 👍 there is a certain element of skill involved
And where is my Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle, Santa?
Had one of those too, I just remember constantly taking the skin aff ma knuckles scraping them aff the pavement while winding it up

Scalextrix is much more exciting than f1 used to have a MASSIVE set up in ma garage set up on 2 sheets of plywood on pulley’s that I’d could lower down from the ceiling and pull up when not using,

newer cars have magnets that hold them to the track 👍 there is a certain element of skill involved

Had one of those too, I just remember constantly taking the skin aff ma knuckles scraping them aff the pavement while winding it up
Aye @the winding them up 😂 I will concede some skill and patience is required for scaletrix but for all the size of the track u shud be able to just boot it roon full pelt wanes don't do brakes well I didnae 🤕

Back