The Official Noisy Beer Thread

26+6=1

Just discovered a new beer or have a favourite you stick to; this is the place to spread the good news of the gospel of the landlord.

I'll start the ball rolling. Went to the supermarket earlier to buy some Erdingers off the shelf so needed to stop at an off license on the way home to get some cold ones to bridge the gap while they chilled ans discovered an Erdinger I'd never had before. This stuff is fucking heavenly; you could sup it with a spoon. It's darker than the normal Erdinger and spicey; reminds me of a 'winter warmer' craft seasonal. Except this is what the craft beer would aspire to. Plus it has an alcohol content that will knock the bollocks aff ye.

visual_erdinger-schneeweise.jpg

Just discovered a new beer or have a favourite you stick to; this is the place to spread the good news of the gospel of the landlord.

I'll start the ball rolling. Went to the supermarket earlier to buy some Erdingers off the shelf so needed to stop at an off license on the way home to get some cold ones to bridge the gap while they chilled ans discovered an Erdinger I'd never had before. This stuff is fucking heavenly; you could sup it with a spoon. It's darker than the normal Erdinger and spicey; reminds me of a 'winter warmer' craft seasonal. Except this is what the craft beer would aspire to. Plus it has an alcohol content that will knock the bollocks aff ye.

Can you start a dry sherry thread for Shammy, PMM?

Register for a free beer
robot alert
EKAW_otX0AETUi-.jpg

Shammy's top 5 of "I don't likes"

5. Tools (both varieties)
4. Beer/sherry
3. ALL CAPS
2. Cats
1. Huns

She's also not a fan of pizza as far as I remember. 'Peasant food' apparently. Beer would be 'peasant drink' most likely. We Celts are no 'peasants'. We had the highest culture in Europe and centuries of oppression failed to reduce us to the level of our oppressors.

Back