The Official Noisy Beer Thread

I seem to drink beer in my dreams

never do it in real life anymore, but I always wake up with a mighty hangover and cotton mouth

I look like Jim Carey in me myself and Irene when he needs a drink of water

maybe I've got that same thing :p

Nurse!
I've had those same dreams in times of abstinence and I came to the realisation that the universe, my DNA, alcohol advertising was trying to tell me something. In the words of Irvine Welsh "if you're gonna be hung for a sheep you might as well fuck it".

I've had those same dreams in times of abstinence and I came to the realisation that the universe, my DNA, alcohol advertising was trying to tell me something. In the words of Irvine Welsh "if you're gonna be hung for a sheep you might as well fuck it".
I was once in a pub in Dublin

Had best quote I ever read :p

It said,

I once read that drinking was bad for my health, and it would be best to quit. So I took the advice and quit reading!

:p

Just discovered a new beer or have a favourite you stick to; this is the place to spread the good news of the gospel of the landlord.

I'll start the ball rolling. Went to the supermarket earlier to buy some Erdingers off the shelf so needed to stop at an off license on the way home to get some cold ones to bridge the gap while they chilled ans discovered an Erdinger I'd never had before. This stuff is fucking heavenly; you could sup it with a spoon. It's darker than the normal Erdinger and spicey; reminds me of a 'winter warmer' craft seasonal. Except this is what the craft beer would aspire to. Plus it has an alcohol content that will knock the bollocks aff ye.

visual_erdinger-schneeweise.jpg
I do favour a malt, but a nice ale goes well with it. Never one to ignore a recomendation will try. Hic, hic, hooaah.👍

Members online

No members online now.

Back