The official Papal conspiracy thread.

26+6=1

The Cluj CL qualification game at Celtic Park caused severe trauma within Celtic Nation. I felt bitter and cheated at the time and cannot shake the suspicion it was a thrown game. As time has passed this suspicion has only increased.
IMO the team was deliberately setup for failure with Calmac at right back. Yes Boli had some shakey games but there was also a lot of stuff planted in the media about Lenny not trusting him or big Jullien. I remember somebody, maybe Phil or The Celtic Blog quoting 'insider sources' that Jullien was shite and a waste of the fee. Both players have since more than justified their fees and Johnny Hayes has also proven capable at left back.
Despite the team being setup for failure they were in danger of winning the game until Broonie's inexplicable handball. For a game to be thrown at least some senior players need to be in the know. Now I know it's a serious thing to be questioning Broonie's integrity in any way but he's the textbook team player and professional and if given an order from above he would be sure to do his duty.
So what would be gained by throwing the game? I believe the board decided that the team was more likely to perform better in the Europa and assemble results which would improve the coefficient. Which has happened. Add this to Sevco's expected participation and there was a chance of an extra CL place. Again this looks like happening.
Sevco's car crash business plan is dependent on CL qualification ASAP and they aren't getting there by winning the league any time soon. Anyone who doesn't believe Lawwell and the Tories on the board aren't in contact with people on the Sevco board is naive IMO.
So why would the board want to throw this lifeline to Sevco? Check out the 5 year performance of Celtic shares. They have trebled in value since 2015. Player sales and CL revenue is a factor in that but Sevco's presence in the premiership is also a major factor. If there's one thing we know about Desmond and the board it's that their motivation is more the love of money than the love of Celtic. Sevco are here to stay if our board have anything to do with it. Look at how they turned a blind eye to Rangers' corrupt CL participation. They were throwing them a lifeline then and that's why they won't pursue Resolution 12.

I genuinely believe it was a combination of mistakes in team selection, tactics, game management and errors by players. I don't think we threw the game but possibly underestimated our opponents. You might be right PMM but without real evidence I personally can't agree with you in this instance. As it transpires, it is probably for the best to be playing in the Europa League this season. HH.

I genuinely believe it was a combination of mistakes in team selection, tactics, game management and errors by players. I don't think we threw the game but possibly underestimated our opponents. You might be right PMM but without real evidence I personally can't agree with you in this instance. As it transpires, it is probably for the best to be playing in the Europa League this season. HH.
Fair enough mo chara, I'm only throwing it out there and as the title states it's a conspiracy theory. I'd imagine few people by percentage of the population are as cynical as me but I'll bet you Dermot Desmond and his board of Tories are far more cynical.

Fair enough mo chara, I'm only throwing it out there and as the title states it's a conspiracy theory. I'd imagine few people by percentage of the population are as cynical as me but I'll bet you Dermot Desmond and his board of Tories are far more cynical.
Oh no doubt the board are that cynical so you might have a point. I just think we fucked up and blew it.

More money in qualification in Champs lge you would not gamble 30 mill for a run in Europa and TBH who would jeopardise their career and integrity knowing the people you would be doing it for would not be capable of holding their pish, never mind a conspiracy suspicion.

But nevertheless, it's Saturday night and sometimes a nice wee story and a couple of joints can make for an interesting evening, as long as you remember when the morning comes it was all just that, a interesting evening of what IFs.

More money in qualification in Champs lge you would not gamble 30 mill for a run in Europa and TBH who would jeopardise their career and integrity knowing the people you would be doing it for would not be capable of holding their pish, never mind a conspiracy suspicion.

But nevertheless, it's Saturday night and sometimes a nice wee story and a couple of joints can make for an interesting evening, as long as you remember when the morning comes it was all just that, a interesting evening of what IFs.

No joints. This level of paranoia is me without weed. Me on drugs is a level of paranoia best left unvisited.

Was the black pope and the invisibles involved

Cluj

backwards says Julc

And in a dead language somewhere that means it was the black pope who did it.

fact
I've no problem with black Popes like Gelasius but English cunt Popes like Adrian IV, who issued Laudabiliter which was the Papal Bull authorising England to invade Ireland, are a different matter.

San_Galasio_I.jpg

Back