The Politician for once speaks the Truth

67ItHoL

If you've not already heard, then listen to Tommy Sheridan's plea to all Celtic Fans to get behind the team and Neil Lennon. I myself wished two weeks ago that we would get behind NFL and let him see out the season, last week against St Johnstone, I accepted that change was needed after a dismal draw against the team from Perth.

HOWEVER, the result against Lille was fantastic, we beat a team from the elite of European Football, it gladdened my heart, it suddenly made me think, perhaps we're not as bad as our results suggest. Yes, we've been bad, atrocious at times to say the least, but I along with every other Celtic Fan, we always look to the next result to gauge our up to date opinion on our team. Thursday night brought me joy, hope and renewed emphasis that maybe, just maybe, this team under NFL, will bring us the coveted 10.

Tommy's plea was to appeal to every one of us to get behind our team and our Manager, let's give the "dark side" little to write about, let's put their "offensive music" at a peep, let us stand above their bile and proudly profess our allegiance to "A Club Like No Other".

Yours Sincerely, Blessed Tommy Burns (one step away from Sainthood)

If you've not already heard, then listen to Tommy Sheridan's plea to all Celtic Fans to get behind the team and Neil Lennon. I myself wished two weeks ago that we would get behind NFL and let him see out the season, last week against St Johnstone, I accepted that change was needed after a dismal draw against the team from Perth.

HOWEVER, the result against Lille was fantastic, we beat a team from the elite of European Football, it gladdened my heart, it suddenly made me think, perhaps we're not as bad as our results suggest. Yes, we've been bad, atrocious at times to say the least, but I along with every other Celtic Fan, we always look to the next result to gauge our up to date opinion on our team. Thursday night brought me joy, hope and renewed emphasis that maybe, just maybe, this team under NFL, will bring us the coveted 10.

Tommy's plea was to appeal to every one of us to get behind our team and our Manager, let's give the "dark side" little to write about, let's put their "offensive music" at a peep, let us stand above their bile and proudly profess our allegiance to "A Club Like No Other".

We've had our dark moments and last night there was green shoots.
Like many we hoped for change due to a total collpase in results.
The Board have backed Lenny 'like no other'
I'm with you, a decent result and performance at weekend and things will look more positive.
If Lenny is here till at least after the Rangers game, lets accept it for what it is and get back to thinking about upstarting the upstarts.
We need the to get as close to them as possible for the New Year's Party.
COYBIG

PS I've not listened to Tommy, not his greatest fan

One swallow never made a summer.
He is quite capable of changing the team round for Sunday and fuckin everything up again. I'll not be holding my breath!
True, lets face it. The changes made the other night were almost forced on NL, the amount of times i've read posts begging him to make changes, ok he says he doesn't read any blogs or social media but he must have been aware people were screaming for changes to be made. yet he stubbornly put more or less the same team out week after week.
And you know what? I fully expect him to do the same this Sunday.
I hope i'm wrong.

I watched couple of TS messages on hoops

he reminds me of Big hawns with his Christmas message.

if I didn't already like lenny I would be thinking this Tommy Sheridan was a paid propaganda man.

:p:p:p:p

I think the support are just absolutely frustrated at us not being competitive ( yet?) in this historical league. If we were in the same post code there would be no space for all the criticism.
But as it is we are on a knife edge and while Thursday was really welcome, Lennon baby steps comment is right. We now need to follow it up.
I think the players from Thursday deserve to play and Lennon will know that, but as I have said previously it's his head on the block and he will no doubt make changes I'm afraid.
Keep the faith.
HH

Not for me. The result against lille showed how out if touch and hopeless Lenny really is. Waiting so long to field these boys . He needs to go more than ever. Fucking useless. We are where we are because of his failings and he deserves fuck all praise. He deserves h8s p45.

Not for me. The result against lille showed how out if touch and hopeless Lenny really is. Waiting so long to field these boys . He needs to go more than ever. Fucking useless. We are where we are because of his failings and he deserves fuck all praise. He deserves h8s p45.

I've got to admit that my joy from Thursday night is slowly starting to be replaced with the usual pre match dread. I've got a feeling we are going to see the team from last weekend rather than the team from Thursday. Lennon is to loyal to Brown and Christie. I just can't see him not starting these guys.

I've got to admit that my joy from Thursday night is slowly starting to be replaced with the usual pre match dread. I've got a feeling we are going to see the team from last weekend rather than the team from Thursday. Lennon is to loyal to Brown and Christie. I just can't see him not starting these guys.
He can't not play them now. They have shown his judgement is a joke and he needs to accept he hasn't a fucking clueand go with this luck that has fallen into his lap. If he doesn't he's worse than I thought. He must play them both and if I were him, I would ask Kennedy to pick the team, because so far Lenny has made a cunt of it week in week out since the CL farce. Whatever happens he needs replaced in the summer.

He can't not play them now. They have shown his judgement is a joke and he needs to accept he hasn't a fucking clueand go with this luck that has fallen into his lap. If he doesn't he's worse than I thought. He must play them both and if I were him, I would ask Kennedy to pick the team, because so far Lenny has made a cunt of it week in week out since the CL farce. Whatever happens he needs replaced in the summer.

Lennon is stubborn. He's shown it this season. The fact that people are saying "see we told you so" regarding turnbull and soro will only make him want to stick with the players he's used all season even more....as a big fuck you.

I think he has to start Soro and Turnbull. If he doesn't and we struggle then he knows that he will have lost whatever faith in his managerial ability that the fans had left.

Might he start Soro alongside Broony? I don't think we need both at home against Killie but Lenny might try to appease the fans and still keep Broony happy.

Hazard has to play as well - I mean, he actually saved a shot on Thursday night!

Back