The Rangers saga as it happened...

Ten years on and still so many unanswered questions - particularly from the ''guardians'' of the game , the SFA !
If you wrote a movie script like this the producers would take one look at it and throw it in the bin ,
stating '' Too far fetched - no one would believe crap like this ! ''

The really scary issue from all of this is that it it happening again - it's Groundhog Day at the Bigotdome !
No lessons have been learned - AND the football authorities are saying and doing NOTHING as another financial car crash hits the Govan area . The Ostrich position has been assumed by the custodians at Hampden .

Hell mend them all !

HH

Ten years on and still so many unanswered questions - particularly from the ''guardians'' of the game , the SFA !
If you wrote a movie script like this the producers would take one look at it and throw it in the bin ,
stating '' Too far fetched - no one would believe crap like this ! ''

The really scary issue from all of this is that it it happening again - it's Groundhog Day at the Bigotdome !
No lessons have been learned - AND the football authorities are saying and doing NOTHING as another financial car crash hits the Govan area . The Ostrich position has been assumed by the custodians at Hampden .

Hell mend them all !

HH
Lovely article millsy, but the filthy bastards never learn...thank fuck!! 😂

The Huns- fans and club, are all going on about how they were badly treated. They deserved it and more. You don’t hear them complaining about how they cheated their way to 9 in a row. And Sally the gardener coming out as a hero. He didn’t leave, until he got ALL the money that he wanted from the club.😡

Should have posted this yesterday

Roses are red
Bluebells are blue
Had they survived
55 would be true

Hearts nearly died
But their fans rallied round
While their cousins from ibrox
Were being lowered in the ground

So be angry with me
I don’t know why
I wasn’t the one