The Rangers Should Be Greatful.

Johnnybhoy

The Rangers should be greatful to Morelis for getting himself sent off, because after that, Celtic became complacent, a thing that would not have happened under Brendan Rogers.
If Morelis never got himself sent off, Celtic would never have let up, and we would have scored four or five as we were so much on top, we then thought it was going to be easy playing against ten men and being one ahead.
Nothing against Neil, but he should not even be considered for the managers job on a permanent basis, even if we do win the treble treble.
Also bear in mind it was a very slack pass further up the field that led to The Rangers goal. If this sort of complacency continues, there may not be a treble treble.

Morelos is not very bright. His manager even less so. I have a feeling the pre-match team talk went along the lines of...
"Er ,right lads, don't take any shit off these twats today. They may be better than us with the ball at their feet but when they haven't got the ball they're rubbish. Just distract them from getting the ball, especially that Brownie. And if you can get away with it give him a lirrle dig, sneaky scouse style like, do it. Listen I did it my whole career an got away wid it. I'll back yer up to the press an pin it all on Brownie, don't worry Alfredo, I won't throw you under a bus".

The Rangers should be greatful to Morelis for getting himself sent off, because after that, Celtic became complacent, a thing that would not have happened under Brendan Rogers.
If Morelis never got himself sent off, Celtic would never have let up, and we would have scored four or five as we were so much on top, we then thought it was going to be easy playing against ten men and being one ahead.
Nothing against Neil, but he should not even be considered for the managers job on a permanent basis, even if we do win the treble treble.
Also bear in mind it was a very slack pass further up the field that led to The Rangers goal. If this sort of complacency continues, there may not be a treble treble.
"The Rangers should be grateful"??????
The Rangers should have sign which says
"DO NOT RESUSCITATE"
hanging on their front door.

Its grateful.

Dont think lenny is a good fit based on few games in charge.

If he wants it he needs to show us more.

Substitutions alone to me confirms Lenny should not get job permanently.
Sinclair empty shirt .Rogic shouldnt even have been on bench ( huge Rogic fan btw)
A said same thing yesterday mate!!his subs showed a lack of confidence,,gerrard was lost for 45min then Lenny made that ridiculously dumb move taking Hayes aff!!if it transpires he was injured then fair enough ,but as soon as they new he wasn’t restarting they constantly pushed down that side knowing sinky ain’t up for a battle and kt wasn’t fully fit."...a like Lenny and a hope he does the biz for us but he needs to improve massively....

Substitutions alone to me confirms Lenny should not get job permanently.
Sinclair empty shirt .Rogic shouldnt even have been on bench ( huge Rogic fan btw)[/QUOTE
Sinclair empty shirt? 17 goals from a winger this season if you can point to another winger in the league with more I'll stand corrected.

He can score goals when he's on form, Galway, but have you ever seen him track back to defend or go into a meaty tackle?

Sometimes more is expected and we can never rely on him to be on form.

Remember this squad have played best part of 50+ games so your gonna have half fit players and lenny gambled let's give him a fully fit squad then decide. HH ☘☘
A don’t think for one minute sinky an empty shirt,,and your correct about getting doubled up on,,but that was a useless sub to make mate!he gets doubled up we then needed Ryan Christie!calmac!griff,running into the big space sinky makes!unfortunetly we didn’t have that,and all that happened was kt couldn’t go forward because there is no space to go to!!there goal was a chip from shagger. A header on from tavernier,a backheel back to tavernier and a straight ball to the deathly looking Kent..sinky am afraid was up the park scratching his plums...they done a one two round Kieran,,the sub needed to be a markable power house or speedy Gonzales(Weah),,only my opinion..

A don’t think for one minute sinky an empty shirt,,and your correct about getting doubled up on,,but that was a useless sub to make mate!he gets doubled up we then needed Ryan Christie!calmac!griff,running into the big space sinky makes!unfortunetly we didn’t have that,and all that happened was kt couldn’t go forward because there is no space to go to!!there goal was a chip from shagger. A header on from tavernier,a backheel back to tavernier and a straight ball to the deathly looking Kent..sinky am afraid was up the park scratching his plums...they done a one two round Kieran,,the sub needed to be a markable power house or speedy Gonzales(Weah),,only my opinion..
Allowed your opinion mate that's what the sites all about. Would have brough burke on just to stretch with his pace. HH ☘☘

Meant to say unmarkable!

Back