The Rangers, 'They're an absolute disgrace of a football club,' Tom Boyd

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
They are completely full of that sense of entitlement that comes with being the institutions and the establishments club of choice.

The rules that others have to abide by need not apply to them and their songs of hatred, bigotry and violence are just jolly boys banter-time.

Inflicting violence upon others is in their DNA, their fans can hardly be condemned for their atrocities when their players on the park can get away with any number of random assaults and attacks without consequence or repercussion.

How many times did Morelos inflict assaults upon our players last December? I lost count by the time he tried to use Tony Ralston's spine as a ladder.

Kent's punch? How the officials and authorities can ignore that is beyond me, but then again - these are the same bodies which ignored horrific racist abuse directed at a number of Celtic players, as well as golf balls, batteries and one buffoon who thought he would confront our captain.

Tom Boyd is 100% correct to call them a disgrace of a football club. Hopefully, we will hurt them in the most effective way possible tomorrow by inflicting another crushing defeat on them........no doubt the only crushing they'll be doing is on the muscle, bone and sinew of our players.

Horrible, horrible peepo

They are completely full of that sense of entitlement that comes with being the institutions and the establishments club of choice.

The rules that others have to abide by need not apply to them and their songs of hatred, bigotry and violence are just jolly boys banter-time.

Inflicting violence upon others is in their DNA, their fans can hardly be condemned for their atrocities when their players on the park can get away with any number of random assaults and attacks without consequence or repercussion.

How many times did Morelos inflict assaults upon our players last December? I lost count by the time he tried to use Tony Ralston's spine as a ladder.

Kent's punch? How the officials and authorities can ignore that is beyond me, but then again - these are the same bodies which ignored horrific racist abuse directed at a number of Celtic players, as well as golf balls, batteries and one buffoon who thought he would confront our captain.

Tom Boyd is 100% correct to call them a disgrace of a football club. Hopefully, we will hurt them in the most effective way possible tomorrow by inflicting another crushing defeat on them........no doubt the only crushing they'll be doing is on the muscle, bone and sinew of our players.

Horrible, horrible peepo

Have added this post to the article.

Horrible, horrible peepo
It would seem their hatred of Celtic, is stronger than their love for their club
A disgraceful club, followed by hordes of disgusting, narrow minded, racist, bigoted, morons
They truly are, Scotland's shame

It would seem their hatred of Celtic, is stronger than their love for their club
A disgraceful club, followed by hordes of disgusting, narrow minded, racist, bigoted, morons
They truly are, Scotland's shame

I get the feelin that Gerrard is realising things, and will be making for a move as soon as he gets beat tomorrow, his plan for offski will be in place.

Members online

Latest posts

Back