The Rangers v Celtic - January 2nd, 12.30pm

Ach , my intention was to head along to the Smiddy or Tennants but my better half took a wee sickly turn last night and noo I'll be watching at hame.

Nothing serious , just copious amounts of alcohol over the festive season, 10 days in north Wales, Chester, for xmas, back out at the bells and then trying to do it again for today is a step too far.

I could still do it 💪☘ such is my amazing powers of recovery ( and keeping some booze in my system helps) but I'm not that selfish , not all the time.

So Andy Wanker on sky will have to do.

I'm extremely calm this morning. No wee jittery anything just confident .

We have to start this better than the hibs game, the first 10 minutes of that game was not great but we were soon into our stride, but we dont want to give them anything so a good start to the game is required.

I think I'd start with Mooy today over Oriley, if I was multiple league winning manager who has taken his country to two world cups ( I'm not , case you're wondering, but it's fun to pretend).

Mooy because of his recent experience in playing in high stakes games, same with Juranovic and Maeda.

Hart
Juranovic, CCV, Starfelt , Taylor
Mooy, Calmac, Hatate
Jota, Maeda
Kyogo

I've yet to get a match with Ange but think Mooy has just shaded Oriley in recent games and done enough to merit his place.
Course Ange could choose to keep both and Hatate drop to the bench such is the strength in depth in MF.
I could have no complaints about this either.

Oriley has been really unfortunate not to have got on the scoresheet and have to feel it's coming.
Ange usually has a surprise up his sleeve and really only Calmac, Hart, CCV, Maeda are nailed on to start this game I think.

A little disappointed to see the game from the hoose but health takes the priority obviously and consider myself lucky I'll see it at all.

1-2 Celtic, a VAR/mib assisted pen/goal to them not enough to stop us ( that's me being conservative) I think we can go there and get 4 , but I'm aware the zombie hoardes can have an effect, so hopefully shut them down with the early goal and get them out of the stadium, always love to see them sneaking out and away.

Stay safe anyone headed to Mordor
Quick look out the window shows its freezing and ice on the street.

Mon the hoops HH ☘

Right it’s game day. New year wishes are behind us. No more poncie words…. just do them Celtic, rip the pxsh out the massed hordes and make the 700 proud, cause if they go home happy, the 700, you can be sure the rest of us are flying.
Stay safe
HH

Back