The REAL Brendan Rodgers.

They all have it in them V believe me

I’ve been fortunate that I’ve managed to avoid spending any of my life with crazies. I have gone out with a few in my time, but all were jettisoned as nothing is worth living with a head case. It’s not as if they don’t give you a clue. Heed the clues. That’s all I’m saying and if you don’t then hell fucking mend you. :)

I’ve been fortunate that I’ve managed to avoid spending any of my life with crazies. I have gone out with a few in my time, but all were jettisoned as nothing is worth living with a head case. It’s not as if they don’t give you a clue. Heed the clues. That’s all I’m saying and if you don’t then hell fucking mend you. :)
?

Jaysus what sort a women are you dealing with?
The ones that when you are out of the country working gives your dog away, the ones that allow your pristine old car get damaged, the one who allows but denies her half brother stole your ships memrobilia.
The ones who turned your two Canadian maple and a birch tree into telegraph poles.
Your eldest son helps you cut down those telegraph poles so they go through the wood burner. You point out the rings and say "You were 4, Craig 1 when dad transplanted the saplings of only a few took root 22 year ago. Why your mother not want evidence of your Dad at this home
That type of woman, takes the husbands salary, not want his presence. Cold and vindictive

The ones that when you are out of the country working gives your dog away, the ones that allow your pristine old car get damaged, the one who allows but denies her half brother stole your ships memrobilia.
The ones who turned your two Canadian maple and a birch tree into telegraph poles.
Your eldest son helps you cut down those telegraph poles so they go through the wood burner. You point out the rings and say "You were 4, Craig 1 when dad transplanted the saplings of only a few took root 22 year ago. Why your mother not want evidence of your Dad at this home
That type of woman, takes the husbands salary, not want his presence. Cold and vindictive
Youve had it tough Tommy ?

Sorry to hear that big man. I suppose I've been lucky then. So far anyway.......

I would have booted her out and got my dog back. That’s fucking below the belt and she would have been out the same day. But, that’s just me.

Members online

Latest posts

Back