The REAL Brendan Rodgers.

The Deadener, The Rebel.
I believe in Karma now and the balance of good and bad return.
Since I seperated from the ex, met a brilliant woman who loves me and my 5 huge mutts, does not yak yak when I go out on my bikes or come home a little tired and emotional.
All those that went out their way in my past to hurt and hinder, now have many problems, health, mobility etc. Me ... Never happier apart from losing my youngest boy, but, my health and my surroundings are good.
There is Karma, there is payback, I have been sent a goid woman from a good family in a foriegn land.
People now remark how lucky i am they not know how everything is balanced. I had sorry and hurt done to me. Many people have the same affliction done to them through their lifes, climb out of one hole then fall in another.
Always believed if I never did wrong or bad, good times would come. They have now in skiploads.
My advice is keep your own counsel, anger in check if you do that.
THEN YOUR DAY WILL COME. HH

The Deadener, The Rebel.
I believe in Karma now and the balance of good and bad return.
Since I seperated from the ex, met a brilliant woman who loves me and my 5 huge mutts, does not yak yak when I go out on my bikes or come home a little tired and emotional.
All those that went out their way in my past to hurt and hinder, now have many problems, health, mobility etc. Me ... Never happier apart from losing my youngest boy, but, my health and my surroundings are good.
There is Karma, there is payback, I have been sent a goid woman from a good family in a foriegn land.
People now remark how lucky i am they not know how everything is balanced. I had sorry and hurt done to me. Many people have the same affliction done to them through their lifes, climb out of one hole then fall in another.
Always believed if I never did wrong or bad, good times would come. They have now in skiploads.
My advice is keep your own counsel, anger in check if you do that.
THEN YOUR DAY WILL COME. HH
I'll try my best Tommy HH ?

I would have booted her out and got my dog back. That’s fucking below the belt and she would have been out the same day. But, that’s just me.
I were working in Shekhou when she gave my dog an old golden Lab that were a rescue dog. Came home she said she lost the number of new owners.
I loved my ex wife that is why she got away with so much until (years later) she and drunken female friends assaulted me while sleeping. Two days later i flew out to live in Asia fulltime 2007.
Want to add, thete are guys and girls reading this blog who are going through trials and tribulations they cannot control.
Not all come out the end and make it up the top.
Luck and Karma, do good ... Goid come back I know

Are you a di canio fan and did you get to watch him.
Massive Di Canio fan Boab!Only player in front of him for me is Larsson.Was lucky enough to see him play a few times ,am gony tell you somethin a probably shouldnt but i remember him signing for Sheffield Wed n a was obviously gutted and Rangers played them,think it was a friendly im guessin i woulda been about 13 at the time .My mate was a Rangers fan and i went with him only to see Di Canio.He scored that night and was winding up the huns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Massive Di Canio fan Boab!Only player in front of him for me is Larsson.Was lucky enough to see him play a few times ,am gony tell you somethin a probably shouldnt but i remember him signing for Sheffield Wed n a was obviously gutted and Rangers played them,think it was a friendly im guessin i woulda been about 13 at the time .My mate was a Rangers fan and i went with him him only to see Di Canio.Was hard no cheerin when he scored
I used to see him every week, (i played football at the old Hampden pitches) Celtic was at home he would head for CP in his BMW sports and would be bombing over Polmadeia hill, Cool bastard hard as they come.

Genuinely loved the guy playing for us, but im someone who will not seperate politics from sport, and im now ashamed that he ever wore the hoops.
Have to say though, as much as I don't like him, it won't stop me admitting he was world class in the skill department.

Members online

Back