The Sack Race?

I think it will be Graham Alexander at Motherwell, although if St Johnstone continue their poor results then their board may finally lose patience with Callum Davidson which would be harsh as he did deliver them silverware.
Great call BB, even the murderwell fans singing "your getting sacked in the morning" at h/t in sligo where they are losing 1-0, and been piss poor also

Ive changed my mind…Ewan Cameron for his attack on Hartson.
An absolute cocksplat of a man attempting to drum up interest in his show by attacking one of the very few pundits who actually is objective and fair regardless of his affection for Celtic, and has criticised accordingly when required…you name me ONE Newco pundit who has ever done that?
Are they ramping up the lets destroy anything or anyone who can talk sense and the truth and not on the narrative?
Boyd, Rae, Foster, Keevins, English, Miller,McCann, Thomson, McCoist,Adam…
He has many many many to choose from if he’s looking for narrow minded blinkered biased and paranoid…..the bastard can start with himself for one 😡😡

Last edited:
Ok bit wicked this but hey fuck it. Who will be the first SPFL manager to get his jotters? I'll go with Hibs guy Lee Johnson as they love a good sacking at Hibs.
after watching the 'Well lose to Sligo last night (they were feckin clueless) They looked like relegation fodder. My money is on their manager to get his jotters before Christmas.
wonder what the odds are ???

Back