The Sevco dilemma

Fisiani

Fair play. Sevco had a very good and unexpected result in Denmark a few hours ago. Scoring 4 away goals is indeed impressive for any team and the Bears will party hard all night for sure. Radio Clyde will boast that the 55 is about to happen. Unfortunately during the party noise they failed to hear the clang as the English transfer window slammed shut. As it did so did any hope of Sevco survival till the next window. As it did so we move into the next chapter. Let's call it expected income v expected outgoings. Income comes from gate receipts, merchandising and sale of assets. Outgoing are wages and associated running costs and LEGAL BILLS. I've highlighted the last item because like death and taxes these bills are inevitable. SDI and the Memorial Wall bills are imminent and Elite and Hummel ones are coming up soon. A few more European games will raise a few quid but it's not enough. In poker when you go All In then there comes a point where you either win the pot or you are out of the game. Winning the pot means winning the League and doing really well in Europe. This will be a sight to watch.

All them bills coming up and doom looming.... once again. Thought we were rid of em the first time they died, but nae luck.... twisted through and got bailed out. Seems te me nae matter what the hun do, they get away wi it. Taxes, debts, receivers, nothing kills em aff. Like the roaches they are, seem te survive anything. All they masons wi their fingers in the pie.
It sickens me
HH

All them bills coming up and doom looming.... once again. Thought we were rid of em the first time they died, but nae luck.... twisted through and got bailed out. Seems te me nae matter what the hun do, they get away wi it. Taxes, debts, receivers, nothing kills em aff. Like the roaches they are, seem te survive anything. All they masons wi their fingers in the pie.
It sickens me
HH

They are the true definition of the modern day plague, GG, their a fkn parasite pal.

Fair play. Sevco had a very good and unexpected result in Denmark a few hours ago. Scoring 4 away goals is indeed impressive for any team and the Bears will party hard all night for sure. Radio Clyde will boast that the 55 is about to happen. Unfortunately during the party noise they failed to hear the clang as the English transfer window slammed shut. As it did so did any hope of Sevco survival till the next window. As it did so we move into the next chapter. Let's call it expected income v expected outgoings. Income comes from gate receipts, merchandising and sale of assets. Outgoing are wages and associated running costs and LEGAL BILLS. I've highlighted the last item because like death and taxes these bills are inevitable. SDI and the Memorial Wall bills are imminent and Elite and Hummel ones are coming up soon. A few more European games will raise a few quid but it's not enough. In poker when you go All In then there comes a point where you either win the pot or you are out of the game. Winning the pot means winning the League and doing really well in Europe. This will be a sight to watch.
Aye, fair play to them, that's a decent enough result away from home, but popular convention always suggests that the Sun will burn brightest just before it fizzles out and dies. Same with my rose Bush, Fis.....it looked quite bonnie for a week or two there, but a bucketful of rain has left it wilting now.

No doubt they'll all be at their optimistic bullish best for a couple of weeks, but September cometh and many dark days after that.

Aye, fair play to them, that's a decent enough result away from home, but popular convention always suggests that the Sun will burn brightest just before it fizzles out and dies. Same with my rose Bush, Fis.....it looked quite bonnie for a week or two there, but a bucketful of rain has left it wilting now.

No doubt they'll all be at their optimistic bullish best for a couple of weeks, but September cometh and many dark days after that.

You need to look after your bush better ???

Wtf. Thats needing clapped oot.

Here hod this. ????
It’s needin spraying wi fairy liquid and gie it a good rub
I rub it constantly, GG, but just when it seems like it's growing again - it goes all limp and starts wilting???

I'll take your advice with the fairy liquid.........there's a quaint young fella lives around the corner who's always happy to share his soapy water.

I rub it constantly, GG, but just when it seems like it's growing again - it goes all limp and starts wilting???

I'll take your advice with the fairy liquid.........there's a quaint young fella lives around the corner who's always happy to share his soapy water.

Sharin n carin eh?

Suits you sir

Rabbit sir?

Rabbit caught in the headlights?

Oooh, suits you sir ?

Aye share yer soapy water stop global warming. Shame about the wilting have ye tried a wee drap o baby bio

By the same token what about the Record Herald Scotsman Express Mail Evening Times?

Will they burn brightly before they fizzle out and die?

Or is it just the Sun?

TBH I only ever read the Metro usually 4th hand if I'm on a bus Now that I travel by bus sometimes since I qualified for a Bus Pass

HH?

Back