The SFA and a possible second liquidation

The club maybe rise from ashes of administration, but they'll have no training ground, no Staduim, I believe Dave has used both to secure monies from Close Brothers, should the club go into administration, CB will have the necessary paper work done & will repo both training ground & Ibrox.

So with no stadium facilities the SFA would be reluctant tae allow the use of Hampden, because they wouldn't allow Queens Park tae remain as tenets, plus member clubs would also have a say. So their fucked.

Repo of property, apparently they apply for a default warrant for length of loan, having a default warrant in place already means, Close Brothers can get a repo warrant, straight away, so repo team would be in within minutes so thur totally fucked
I may be wrong here so willing to be corrected but I seem to remember they couldn't secure the Close Bros loan against the stadium as there was still genuine uncertainty about its ownership ("show us ra deeds"!).

Therefore it was things like the video screens, kitchen equipment, etc - without which you can't operate a functioning stadium.

As i said i may be wrong, but essentially they are fecked and the hilarious thing is that yet again it is 100% self-inflicted due to their belief that rules don't apply to them and they are above the law! HH

Back