The Shiny Toothed Dwarf( ex Saint) is allegedly trying to steal our young player.

Theverdict1

Well I hope, if the lad is as good as they think he is, we sign him up. Unless he's a defender as we all know the cunt couldn't see a defender if one moved into his fucking hoos. If he isn't, get the lad signed Lawell.

Here's a link to the story. Anybody know anything about the young guy?

If the cunt is wanting him, he must be good. If he's good, why haven't we signed him?

Totally get that but begs the question of why he puts so much stock in LC who he drags about like his favourite blanket.

Seems to me they do not have vast scouting experience and are only capable of looking under their freakin nose if they want a dead cert.

When they have ventured into having baws territory they have fkd up.

Well I hope, if the lad is as good as they think he is, we sign him up. Unless he's a defender as we all know the cunt couldn't see a defender if one moved into his fucking hoos. If he isn't, get the lad signed Lawell.

Here's a link to the story. Anybody know anything about the young guy?

Stop reading this shite and turning a guy into a hate figure, this story could be made up, you think because its not in Scotland it will be fact.

LeicestershireLive is owned by Reach PLC. Reach PLC is Britain's largest newspaper, magazine and digital publisher, with a print and online portfolio reaching 38.6million people every month.

Reach, formerly known as Trinity Mirror, also owns major regional papers the Manchester Evening News, Daily Record and Liverpool Echo.

Industry: Newspaper

Stop reading this shite and turning a guy into a hate figure, this story could be made up, you think because its not in Scotland it will be fact.

LeicestershireLive is owned by Reach PLC. Reach PLC is Britain's largest newspaper, magazine and digital publisher, with a print and online portfolio reaching 38.6million people every month.

Reach, formerly known as Trinity Mirror, also owns major regional papers the Manchester Evening News, Daily Record and Liverpool Echo.

Industry: Newspaper
I was never in the camp who turned on him. It was all those that thought he was the fucking Messiah who turned. I never believed he was the Messiah because he couldn't find a decent defender and bought utter pricks in that cost us dear, led to being utterly humiliated in Europe with cricket scores. I never hated him, never idolised him either. Wasn't sad when he left either. In fact I didn't give a fuck. I knew our Achilles heel would never be fixed with him at the helm.

I was just passing on what was being said. Wether it is true or not we will see. Literally hundreds of shit stories are put up when any window is open and dozens of players are mentioned.

I was never in the camp who turned on him. It was all those that thought he was the fucking Messiah who turned. I never believed he was the Messiah because he couldn't find a decent defender and bought utter pricks in that cost us dear, led to being utterly humiliated in Europe with cricket scores. I never hated him, never idolised him either. Wasn't sad when he left either. In fact I didn't give a fuck. I knew our Achilles heel would never be fixed with him at the helm.

I was just passing on what was being said. Wether it is true or not we will see. Literally hundreds of shit stories are put up when any window is open and dozens of players are mentioned.
Agree when the nine and ten comes he is very much a big part of it and always will be. The guy just left a sour note in the minds of the Celtic fans some could not see past the guy, me personally, managers come and go as do players some good and some great, but, what had me scratching my head was why sacrifice everything and go to a mediocre EPL team, even should Liecester win a CL or a title again, their is just not the same emotions or historic ring to it, if you are a decent manager and can promise young lads riches beyond their imagination its obvious sucess will come at some point if they want to believe in you and follow you, so i thought it strange and, believe he chased the money more than the football. The first manager who achieves a CL, EL trophy with Celtic will be immortalised, and rightly so, for he will be doing it with a fraction of the finances and sound prudence in the book keeping, he will be doing it with mostly with winners who love the game and are happy with, and must accept that the offer is generous, the finances given and others looking to make it elsewhere, although they will give it there all for the club and further to be noticed in the window. This is the difference and there will also be a mixture of players who have Celtic in their veins from an early age, these playerts determine and enable us to stand out and be unique, McGregor, Forrest, Johnston. Christie etc do not come along too often so when they do we should learn to appreciate them more, for besides players, they are fans first and foremost.

Agree when the nine and ten comes he is very much a big part of it and always will be. The guy just left a sour note in the minds of the Celtic fans some could not see past the guy, me personally, managers come and go as do players some good and some great, but, what had me scratching my head was why sacrifice everything and go to a mediocre EPL team, even should Liecester win a CL or a title again, their is just not the same emotions or historic ring to it, if you are a decent manager and can promise young lads riches beyond their imagination its obvious sucess will come at some point if they want to believe in you and follow you, so i thought it strange and, believe he chased the money more than the football. The first manager who achieves a CL, EL trophy with Celtic will be immortalised, and rightly so, for he will be doing it with a fraction of the finances and sound prudence in the book keeping, he will be doing it with mostly with winners who love the game and are happy with, and must accept that the offer is generous, the finances given and others looking to make it elsewhere, although they will give it there all for the club and further to be noticed in the window. This is the difference and there will also be a mixture of players who have Celtic in their veins from an early age, these playerts determine and enable us to stand out and be unique, McGregor, Forrest, Johnston. Christie etc do not come along too often so when they do we should learn to appreciate them more, for besides players, they are fans first and foremost.
I think with every year the richer clubs move further away. Add to that, no manager would be backed at Celtic to try. We runnage around the cheap bin and keep hoping we find some diamonds. If that attitude remains we will never get near winning the CL and I don't think we have enough, or will get enough to really challenge for the Europa. It's a shame, but, if we keep looking at players in the £1-3m bracket we are kidding ourselves on.

I would be over the moon getting into the CL every year. Maybe then Lawell might loosen the lid of the tin a wee bit. Aye right!!

As for Rogers, he knows he does a job at The Foxes he moves on to the bigger clubs. I have no problem with him going when he did either. He felt it was too good an opportunity to turn down. He could win trebles up here forever and no one would give a fuck as our league is looked at as a farce.

If he wanted to manage a top club in a too league he couldn't achieve that with us. It's like VVD going to Southampton. A stepping stone. I share you attitude about players and managers, they don't want to be here, fuck off.

I think with every year the richer clubs move further away. Add to that, no manager would be backed at Celtic to try. We runnage around the cheap bin and keep hoping we find some diamonds. If that attitude remains we will never get near winning the CL and I don't think we have enough, or will get enough to really challenge for the Europa. It's a shame, but, if we keep looking at players in the £1-3m bracket we are kidding ourselves on.

I would be over the moon getting into the CL every year. Maybe then Lawell might loosen the lid of the tin a wee bit. Aye right!!

As for Rogers, he knows he does a job at The Foxes he moves on to the bigger clubs. I have no problem with him going when he did either. He felt it was too good an opportunity to turn down. He could win trebles up here forever and no one would give a fuck as our league is looked at as a farce.

If he wanted to manage a top club in a too league he couldn't achieve that with us. It's like VVD going to Southampton. A stepping stone. I share you attitude about players and managers, they don't want to be here, fuck off.
Been here for over a century mate and TBH half of the teams down south and abroad would not want us, they realise a super backed brand like Celtic would end their monopoly, thats a fact. As far as CL never gonna win it, and the answer is simple, its an elitist money scam. No point throwing money at hook a duck when every duck has the same loser prize stuck to its arse, the fix was in when they allowed four English teams with three of them having never seen a title let alone lift one ubtil the oil giants and Russian gas companies showed an interest and invested in them.
Celtic man thru and thru and have no dreams of the CL beyond the last 16, it is the way the dice are loaded, betting companies will ensure the odds are stacked againt clubs like ours. HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back