The Sleekit Hypocrisy of Ally McCoist and when Rangers are Mute on Racism

I know this is petty but the sight of broony walking up to Kamara before the match to shake his hand angered me. That's my own issues. What he did was obviously a touch of class and shows that we stand well above them on and off the park.....where was the solidarity from them to our players who were and are racially abused on a daily basis. I dont remember them standing shoulder to shoulder with dembele or sinclair. I dont remember seeing Tavpen or Goldson make their way to shake duffys hand after the vile abuse he received, from THEIR fans. I dont remember seeing their manager, players or board make any attempt to show solidarity with Lennon, who recieved vile abuse on a hourly basis, from THEIR fans. Not one of their players put a hand on Brown's shoulder when one of THEIR fans mocked his sister, who he sadly lost to cancer. Brown is a better man than me, he has more class and is more forgiving than me. They chose to represent and steep themselves in a club and culture built on hate and racism. I wouldn't give the fuckers the satisfaction in having my support.

Last edited:
Their mock indignation is astonishing, the most RACIST club in Britain, their “history” is there for everyone to see.....couldn’t give them a red neck with a blowtorch 😡
Its what sociopaths do

They blame you for what they do.

Projection

never apologise

take what you can

And then call yourself Moral

its a serious illness

All psychopaths and sociopaths believe they are right even when they do what they claim is wrong, never self reflect always project

Never confess
Never apologise
And manipulate through coercion or occult science and lie even about stuff they know everybody knows is a lie

And if that fails just say look at the squirrel

it was never them it was you

Just watch any documentary on the sociopaths that got jail like Manson or Epstein

in my opinion

Most psychopaths are that good at it they run the rulebooks in everything, while bending the very rules they claim they uphold

in my opinion

the big difference between sociopath and psychopaths is the psychopaths learn the rule bending tricks

sociopaths dont really care if you catch them they prefer you fear them publically and have no fear of getting caught

psychopaths are harder to spot

they usually come across like really decent guys who on your side

But deep down they are waiting to hand you over to their sociopathic minions

or chop you up in one of their private Forrests

its narcissism on steroids

all sociopaths and psychopaths are narcissists but not all narcissists are sociopaths or Psychopaths

All people with narcissism are like Attila take what they can and convince themselves they are worth it,

Thats why all secret societies in my opinion are a club run by psychos recruiting sociopaths who will become their bull dogs

collectively they arra peepo

rules are for non peepo

Last edited:
I know this is petty but the site of broony walking up to Kamara before the match to shake his hand angered me. That's my own issues. What he did was obviously a touch of class and shows that we stand well above them on and off the park.....where was the solidarity from them to our players who were and are racially abused on a daily basis. I dont remember them standing shoulder to shoulder with dembele or sinclair. I dont remember seeing Tavpen or Goldson make their way to shake duffys hand after the vile abuse he received, from THEIR fans. I dont remember seeing their manager, players or board make any attempt to show solidarity with Lennon, who recieved vile abuse on a hourly basis, from THEIR fans. Not one of their players put a hand on Brown's shoulder when one of THEIR fans mocked his sister, who he sadly lost to cancer. Brown is a better man than me, he has more class and is more forgiving than me. They chose to represent and steep themselves in a club and culture built on hate and racism. I wouldn't give the fuckers the satisfaction in having my support.
They have not learned the art of class yet, a new club learning the ropes, still spitting dummies out, but heres a thing, when do you decide that a reaction is the final judgement, I am in the Micheal Stewart camp. you allow an investigation even if you think you know or assume to know what angered the guy. if we do not then everyone who covers their mouth when in a conversation is hiding it as McCoist says to be sneaky (his words) and to an extent must be true, sneaky free kicks, (whisper), conversations (whisper).
I am also in the camp that thinks the kick to the guy on the ground by Goldson and Zunga merit UEFA bans as does Roofe and the assualt and the clubs ridiculous locking out of players and revenge in the tunell, there is more than just the Kamara incident which seems to be the point the media wat to focus on and in doing so have deflected from other issues, the Huns are bad losers and know they were outclassed.

Well that is a shocker ! Sevco have ''discovered'' racism !

And their manager has come out and stated that '' he would support his players walking off the park '' should another case arise .
I look forward to him leading his players off the park at Ibrox when the massed ranks of the 'statue defenders ' break into a chorus of The Billy Boys !
No doubt they will expel any 'supporter ' displaying racist banners - like ''Fenian Bastards'' and variations of this theme .

Their ''Everyone - Anyone '' initiative will be sorely tested , I fear . They could start with their Kit Man !

HH

I know this is petty but the sight of broony walking up to Kamara before the match to shake his hand angered me. That's my own issues. What he did was obviously a touch of class and shows that we stand well above them on and off the park.....where was the solidarity from them to our players who were and are racially abused on a daily basis. I dont remember them standing shoulder to shoulder with dembele or sinclair. I dont remember seeing Tavpen or Goldson make their way to shake duffys hand after the vile abuse he received, from THEIR fans. I dont remember seeing their manager, players or board make any attempt to show solidarity with Lennon, who recieved vile abuse on a hourly basis, from THEIR fans. Not one of their players put a hand on Brown's shoulder when one of THEIR fans mocked his sister, who he sadly lost to cancer. Brown is a better man than me, he has more class and is more forgiving than me. They chose to represent and steep themselves in a club and culture built on hate and racism. I wouldn't give the fuckers the satisfaction in having my support.
Well said mate👏👏 that’s what stands us apart, that’s why we’re love and welcomed with open arm the world over, apart from one wee corner of Glasgow and norn iron🤣

Well that is a shocker ! Sevco have ''discovered'' racism !

And their manager has come out and stated that '' he would support his players walking off the park '' should another case arise .
I look forward to him leading his players off the park at Ibrox when the massed ranks of the 'statue defenders ' break into a chorus of The Billy Boys !
No doubt they will expel any 'supporter ' displaying racist banners - like ''Fenian Bastards'' and variations of this theme .

Their ''Everyone - Anyone '' initiative will be sorely tested , I fear . They could start with their Kit Man !

HH
More chance of the red arrow crew popping into the Louden for a pint witjh flight luitenant Mark Warburton.
1616418378194.jpeg

Back