The snake and wee tierney

Quite boring stuff the EPL. That reprobate Paul Ince was telling Chris Sutton Scottish Football is at the English Division 1 level or lower - he is a wee despicable human being. I read somewhere that there are 3 things not to like about Paul Ince - 'his chin'.

Switched it on to see Kieran but the Gunners have went to a back 3 and KT is on the bench. Couldn't watch by half time....

Quite boring stuff the EPL. That reprobate Paul Ince was telling Chris Sutton Scottish Football is at the English Division 1 level or lower - he is a wee despicable human being. I read somewhere that there are 3 things not to like about Paul Ince - 'his chin'.

Switched it on to see Kieran but the Gunners have went to a back 3 and KT is on the bench. Couldn't watch by half time....
Sutton stuck up for us though. Man City struggling to draw against the team in 5th place in Serie A and Celtic beat the 4th placed team - yet that bellend decides to slag off us and our league (sounds a bit like Joe Barton before he failed miserably and scuttled back down with his tail between his legs).

Sutton stuck up for us though. Man City struggling to draw against the team in 5th place in Serie A and Celtic beat the 4th placed team - yet that bellend decides to slag off us and our league (sounds a bit like Joe Barton before he failed miserably and scuttled back down with his tail between his legs).
Paul Ince is a wank always has been the fuckin guvnor 😂😂 get tae fuck ya fanny a poor mans Chris eubank 🤣🤣🤣

Maddison will leave soon and it wouldnt surprise me if Rodgers came in for McGregor.
Hopefully our board would reject the money (no laughing at the back) and McGregor would tell the snake to fuck off. Brendan would have been in all the young players ears. The fact that Forrest and McGregor chose to ignore him and sign their future to us shows how much our club means to them. And I have no doubt both players would have had their agents in their ears promising English riches also. Better men than KT in my opinion.

Hopefully our board would reject the money (no laughing at the back) and McGregor would tell the snake to fuck off. Brendan would have been in all the young players ears. The fact that Forrest and McGregor chose to ignore him and sign their future to us shows how much our club means to them. And I have no doubt both players would have had their agents in their ears promising English riches also. Better men than KT in my opinion.
Fuck the cunt 🙈🙈🙈tell ye whit fuck blowing that fuckin nose every morning 👃🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back