The snake and wee tierney

Hopefully our board would reject the money (no laughing at the back) and McGregor would tell the snake to fuck off. Brendan would have been in all the young players ears. The fact that Forrest and McGregor chose to ignore him and sign their future to us shows how much our club means to them. And I have no doubt both players would have had their agents in their ears promising English riches also. Better men than KT in my opinion.
Just remember Lubo contracts dont mean much,obviously gets us a bigger fee if the player wanted to leave.Watched his interview after he signed his new deal and he did say sometimes he looks at KT down there and thinks he could get a piece of that.Hope he stays until he retires but wouldnt bet on it.Think out the two i would bet on Forrest seeing out his contract.

Just remember Lubo contracts dont mean much,obviously gets us a bigger fee if the player wanted to leave.Watched his interview after he signed his new deal and he did say sometimes he looks at KT down there and thinks he could get a piece of that.Hope he stays until he retires but wouldnt bet on it.Think out the two i would bet on Forrest seeing out his contract.

True, I must admit when McGregor signed I was going to post that he will be off in the summer, but didnt want to be negative. But the fact he didnt push for a move when the snake left shows he wants to stick around....at least till 10iar hopefully. Which in my eyes makes him a better man than KT....

Members online

Latest posts

Back