The Sun making a pigs ear of themselves again

Has the verdict reached Dodgy Dave yet..?????.
Cant help thinking Mark Allan could not get out of that cesspit quick enough.
The guy probably witnessed things going on which he did not like.
It all happened too quick to be something he put a lot of thought into,especially when according to slippy there was a meeting held with the owner Dodgy Dave about the rat boy coming back to ipox 5 days before he walked away..
Allan would surely have been involved with the signing of the decade so he would not have had a lot of time to think about his future which tells us it was more or less a spur of the moment decision.. then last Friday Alan Brazil made a statement about sevco being in serious trouble with their finances and it would all come to the surface this week,If I am right I think this info was not about big Mike,it is another issue or issues.
Brazil said he got the info from a friend who is a sevco supporter,,when asked if he could comment any futher he declined,,his pal Ally was sitting next to him in the studio but did not make any comment..
Lets hope this is the icing on the cake afer the Big Mike verdict..HH.////.

If there was ever a man who should be thanked and shown the utmost respect that man surely
is Fergus McCann..
Never has so much been owed by so many to just one man..
Thank you Mr McCann for the magnificent stadium you built for us,, and for bringing our club into the 21st Century in such a healthy condition...
Failte ar ais Fergus..HH

Has the verdict reached Dodgy Dave yet..?????.
Cant help thinking Mark Allan could not get out of that cesspit quick enough.
The guy probably witnessed things going on which he did not like.
It all happened too quick to be something he put a lot of thought into,especially when according to slippy there was a meeting held with the owner Dodgy Dave about the rat boy coming back to ipox 5 days before he walked away..
Allan would surely have been involved with the signing of the decade so he would not have had a lot of time to think about his future which tells us it was more or less a spur of the moment decision.. then last Friday Alan Brazil made a statement about sevco being in serious trouble with their finances and it would all come to the surface this week,If I am right I think this info was not about big Mike,it is another issue or issues.
Brazil said he got the info from a friend who is a sevco supporter,,when asked if he could comment any futher he declined,,his pal Ally was sitting next to him in the studio but did not make any comment..
Lets hope this is the icing on the cake afer the Big Mike verdict..HH.////.
Let’s hope hh

Back