the way forward?

as stalin once said " it's not the voters that count, it's who counts the votes that count" that's why we're phuqed in our corrupt little country "ingrained institutional sectarianism" end of, don't believe me,beaton's display,then selfies in a hun pub,celtic make a statement,minutes later, beaton's playin the victim card,this is the pish they revel in, always ahead of the curve, where are our leaders, the bunnet wiz the last guy to take the establishment on and fight our corner,yet he got booed at parkheid!!! wtf! sometimes ah despair.

they will buy a dhingy , but not to drive you or me about, ben

we are in a web that was spun long ago, we have to fight, anything else is unworthy of the values we hold. good people prevail

scotland is awash with deafeatism, you could swim in it , lol

not keen on being the last poster, means there is no one here with a way forward :)

3 members 25 guests, paddy power .. how many aprons? lol

Slow

People don't give a monkeys where the taxi driver comes from, he can be a taxi driver from the planet zonk, the problem is the greedy bastard boss who is looking to cut costs on wages and thinks it's a great idea to employ people from a far off distant land and who are desperate, and treat them like slaves on a lower wage, pay the going rate and local people might take the jobs and stop immigrants coming over on the back of lorries or risking their lives in the channel on life threatening dinghy's with their wives and babies.

We are descendants of immigrants as such i wont be a hypocrite.

They were treated appallingly and i for one would speak out about any shit being aimed at other current immigrants.

You are bang out of order commodore64

I am foreign , scots , irish , spanish. I can post a pic of me about 4 yrs old in a celtic strip if you want. My father. like all of his family grew up in an orphanage in glasgow. Some died there, some got farmed out. His elder brother settled in Maryhill. and thats where i visited as a child. If i stir up anyone its what i was born to do.

Back