There's a game on.

Middleton on what’s the chance of a bit o thuggery the wankmibbstain fails to see mm high methinks

HH 🍀
Thought that when MiddleHUN came on
Him and Kane adding a wee bit of thuggery to cause upset in the Celtic backfield
Big CCV didn't gave a Munkys, stuck to his task and won most of the balls between them, except for switching off at the Baldbarians goal
Bet SkintCo come in for that fucker

Haha I have Rogic as motm closely followed by Abada and Bitton HH
Bitton is class
Some of the passes him and Rogc put through, are beautiful to watch
Big man took his goal well
Wee Abada took his well too
Thought he'd get his hat trick, but happy with the way we played and the 3 points, given that many of our starters were out
The interplay between the keeper (no matter who's in goal) gives me the fear
I thought MadHUN was going to award them a penalty when their man went down inside the box, but as the guy tripped over his own feet, no call...amazing for him not to call it
He'll not be getting any Christmas cards from the zombies in future
HH

Last edited:
Bitton is class
Some of the passes him and Rogc put through, are beautiful to watch
Big man took his goal well
Wee Abada took his well too
Thought he'd get his hat trick, but happy with the way we played and the 3 points, given that many of our starters were out
The interplay between the keeper (no matter who's in gopal) gives me the fear
I thought MadHUN was going to award them a penalty when their man went down inside the box, but as the guy tripped over his own feet, no call...amazing for him not to call it
He'll not be getting any Chritmas cards from the zombies in future
HH
Spot on dill, Bitton overall has been an unsung hero so far this season in many ways.
Would have been happy enough for the club if we released him last season and even more so when he got sent off in the CL qualifying game.
But since then, he has turned into Mr reliable and someone you can depend upon nowadays.
Still think calmac gives us a better tempo to our play in the 433 formation, but the slight change today seemed to really benefit Bitton and more so Mccarthy.
Played like a real leader as captain today Bitton and so happy for him to score with a wonderful effort also.
Great to see the joy on his face when scoring a very important goal for the club and shows that the club still means so much to him still.
Downside was that our supporters weren't there to marvel in the success with him leading the team in the victory celebrations at the end as he deserved that.

Spot on dill, Bitton overall has been an unsung hero so far this season in many ways.
Would have been happy enough for the club if we released him last season and even more so when he got sent off in the CL qualifying game.
But since then, he has turned into Mr reliable and someone you can depend upon nowadays.
Still think calmac gives us a better tempo to our play in the 433 formation, but the slight change today seemed to really benefit Bitton and more so Mccarthy.
Played like a real leader as captain today Bitton and so happy for him to score with a wonderful effort also.
Great to see the joy on his face when scoring a very important goal for the club and shows that the club still means so much to him still.
Downside was that our supporters weren't there to marvel in the success with him leading the team in the victory celebrations at the end as he deserved that.
I thought at the time calmac got the captaincy bitton mustve been a close 2nd and had he not been out previously injured he might well have been so. Calmac is just so consistent in appearances it probably made more sense for calmac to get it great the captain of the club came through the ranks though

I thought at the time calmac got the captaincy bitton mustve been a close 2nd and had he not been out previously injured he might well have been so. Calmac is just so consistent in appearances it probably made more sense for calmac to get it great the captain of the club came through the ranks though
Seriously winter, that surprises me.
Would have thought Bitton was never in the running for the captaincy as he could hardly be looked at as an automatic starter at the time.
Would have classed him as a squad player who can be called upon if injuries/suspension was the case.
Even early doors of the season, I would have thought he was still only 3rd or 4th choice in a few positions, so of no great value to us at the time imo.
But credit due, where credit is deserved regarding Bitton and has proved himself to become a very valued member of the current squad/team.
Wasn't a huge fan as a player but have been converted now.
He may remain as a 2nd choice behind calmac in the position of the team, yet there is a fair argument that starting Bitton and pushing calmac more forward gives the team a better look about it.
Think Ange could well use this break to work upon some potential tactical changes to formation imo, and give us more room for change depending upon oppersition facing.
The 433 has worked very well but seems to have come with a huge price with the amount of injuries for how Ange likes to play currently.
Really liked the look of the new formation yesterday and one that possibly Bitton and Mccarthy could become better assets to us as a team than currently in the 433 formation imo.

Would have thought Bitton was never in the running for the captaincy as he could hardly be looked at as an automatic starter at the time.
Would have classed him as a squad player who can be called upon if injuries/suspension was the case.
Even early doors of the season, I would have thought he was still only 3rd or 4th choice in a few positions, so of no great value to us at the time imo.
But credit due, where credit is deserved regarding Bitton and has proved himself to become a very valued member of the current squad/team.
He may remain as a 2nd choice behind calmac in the position of the team, yet there is a fair argument that starting Bitton and pushing calmac more forward gives the team a better look about it.
Think Ange could well use this break to work upon some potential tactical changes to formation imo, and give us more room for change depending upon oppersition facing.
The 433 has worked very well but seems to have come with a huge price with the amount of injuries for how Ange likes to play currently.
Really liked the look of the new formation yesterday and one that possibly Bitton and Mccarthy could become better assets to us as a team than currently in the 433 formation imo.
Isn't Joe Hart 2nd Captain ?

Thought McCarthy had his best game in the hoops in Perth hopefully after the break we'll start seeing more of what type of player he can be for us great challenge he made in the run up to the first goal

Thought McCarthy had his best game in the hoops in Perth hopefully after the break we'll start seeing more of what type of player he can be for us great challenge he made in the run up to the first goal
Never seen Mccarthy ever play in anything less than a 4 man midfield and looked far more comfortable yesterday than any game previously imo.
Still lacking in match fitness, which is no surprise either.
Excited about this potential new formation as what was used yesterday and maybe gives us more and better options available going ahead with getting in the extra players in January

Its just dawning on me as it's very quiet on here today, there is NO fitba, till the 17th January 😱 :mad:. Ok I know the game on the 2nd would have been virtually behind closed doors, but it still seems a long way away.
I'll have to watch the EPL but it's not the same when you're not arsed who wins.
Rest assured brimcbhoy, there will still be plenty enough to talk about before our next game back after the break

Latest posts

Back