THINGS YOU CAN GUARANTEE IN LIFE

The power of stupid people in large groups ie Ibrokes.

Sevco no questions asked, Celtic no quarter given by the media here.

After a quiet day in the house, everybody else will come back in just as your sitting down to watch the game.

As soon as you get a bit of spare cash, every fucker seems to know and wants a cut.

Watching Ireland struggling so badly against a 2nd string Ukraine 11, has got me thinking, Ireland not being able to score an international goal is fast becoming one 😭😭
Any others
Yep. Greedy golfers who are already multi millionaires signing up for a Saudi backed tour that will make them even richer. Anyone see Poulters face when asked if there was anywhere he wouldn't play if the money was right? Silence then mumbles some shite about not having to answer that question. Westwood the same.
Having said that the English and Uefa allowed the Saudi buy out of Newcastle, as well as having the World Cup in Qatar.
So nevermind civil rights abuses and war crimes in Yemen. Pick up a big fat cheque and buy another Ferrari.

Oh btw, this on a day when the cost of filling your tank tops £100.

Last edited:
Yep. Greedy golfers who are already multi millionaires signing up for a Saudi backed tour that will make them even richer. Anyone see Poulters face when asked if there was anywhere he wouldn't play if the money was right? Silence then mumbles some shite about not having to answer that question. Westwood the same.
Having said that the English and Uefa allowed the Saudi buy out of Newcastle, as well as having the World Cup in Qatar.
So nevermind civil rights abuses and war crimes in Yemen. Pick up a big fat cheque and buy another Ferrari.

Oh btw, this on a day when the cost of filling your tank tops £100.
Aye, these pampered pricks want the attention till their asked a pertinent question then they trudge off in a huff.
Ive done stewarding a few times at the open golf, no bigger pampered sports person will u get than the pro golfers, there’s some right ignorant bastards among them, and some u actually wouldn’t associate that with due to their public persona.

Aye, these pampered pricks want the attention till their asked a pertinent question then they trudge off in a huff.
Ive done stewarding a few times at the open golf, no bigger pampered sports person will u get than the pro golfers, there’s some right ignorant bastards among them, and some u actually wouldn’t associate that with due to their public persona.
I do hope they get this guy on the right as their caddy (Davies on the road again, picking different pockets again)

The+Masters+Round+Two+XSlyHmLz1OCx.jpg

Things you can guarantee in life?

Kittens disrupt your sleep! Just before bed last night I couldn't find Luna, hunted for her in every corner of the house, at 2 am I heard a rustle from the sofa, more calling and enticing with dreamies ensued. After damn near tearing the sofa apart I found a "secret" panel in the back of it that led to a hidey hole behind the recliner mechanism, stuck my hand in, felt something fluffy and the fluffy thing started purring!
Got to bed at 3am for some much needed sleep which I didn't get because she spent the night attacking my feet and lying on my head!

🐈

Things you can guarantee in life?

Kittens disrupt your sleep! Just before bed last night I couldn't find Luna, hunted for her in every corner of the house, at 2 am I heard a rustle from the sofa, more calling and enticing with dreamies ensued. After damn near tearing the sofa apart I found a "secret" panel in the back of it that led to a hidey hole behind the recliner mechanism, stuck my hand in, felt something fluffy and the fluffy thing started purring!
Got to bed at 3am for some much needed sleep which I didn't get because she spent the night attacking my feet and lying on my head!

🐈

There’s nothing quite like pussy lying on yer head...

Back