Thinking of our Canadian friends on the Noise

More important issues than football.

View attachment 23494
Mother nature is not a happy bunny .
Wildfires in Canada and elsewhere earthquake in Colombia and Turkey, I saw the video the daily mail linked of a woman standing outside on the window ledge 7flights up high flats.
" Horrific moment woman falls to her death" its titled , I haven't watched it I get the picture and don't need to watch that afore I go back to bed , ghoul-mongers.

"This world is on fire " I like that song but not so much the reality , everywhere on the globe there's something mind blowing going on , war, environmental disasters, its not looking good for us, think now would be a good time for aliens to prove they existed so everybody can stop thinking about themselves for a minute.

A planet full of humans on the same side?
Who would benefit out of that?

Another pretty shitty Summer weather wise in Scotland and I thank the Lord above for that gift we've been given here.

I sincerely hope our distant friends are safe and haven't had their lives devastated by Mother Nature and the industrial giants who have used our beautiful planet as a toxic dumping ground.

See above lurkers that’s why we’re different
We don’t hate the way you hate. We care
Oor planet 🌏 is in a bad way because of us. The auld Scot’s saying we’re aw Jock Tamsons kids well they’re aw suffering noo.
Hope all find Sanctuary from Ukraine to Yellowknife. Stay safe 🙏

HH 🙏😞

Thoughts to everyone suffering by this was reading about Hawaii where the looters and land grabbers are moving in in huge numbers in Maui trying to buy folks real estate on the cheap and loot what little is left

Canada suffered all last year or was it the year before with wildfires it's really devastating losing everything but through time they can be replaced ,,,little comfort

Thanks everyone
It truly is terrifying but we are about a five hour drive from the Okanagan where they are suffering due to the wildfires
The smoke is starting to hit us on the coast now so that are asking people to stay home if they have breathing issues
It was reported that Kelowna on one side of the lake was ablaze, the wind shifted and a column of thermal air 30,000 feet high, took embers across the 2 1/2 km wide lake and in a matter of minutes both sides were under threat
They have issued evacuation orders and people are grabbing what they can and leaving their homes which in many cases are now gone
Yes Kelly, BC got hit bad two years ago, but this year is the worst in our history
The town of Lytton BC was reduced to ashes, nothing escaped the flames
Last week Lytton was devastated again by wildfires, and it’s heartbreaking for all those involved
There’s you tube videos on the Kelowna wildfires if you want to see what is going on
Again, thanks everyone for the best wishes for us out in the colonies
YNWA

Thanks everyone
It truly is terrifying but we are about a five hour drive from the Okanagan where they are suffering due to the wildfires
The smoke is starting to hit us on the coast now so that are asking people to stay home if they have breathing issues
It was reported that Kelowna on one side of the lake was ablaze, the wind shifted and a column of thermal air 30,000 feet high, took embers across the 2 1/2 km wide lake and in a matter of minutes both sides were under threat
They have issued evacuation orders and people are grabbing what they can and leaving their homes which in many cases are now gone
Yes Kelly, BC got hit bad two years ago, but this year is the worst in our history
Last week Lytton was devastated again by wildfires, and it’s heartbreaking for all those involved
There’s you tube videos on the Kelowna wildfires if you want to see what is going on
YNWA

You just take it easy Dill!! Keep your family and yourself safe.

Thanks everyone
YNWA
My Aunt used to live in Okanagan and it is stunningly beautiful. This is heartbreaking as people lose all of their possessions and everything they have worked for. I hope all are well. 🇨🇦🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇨🇦

Most are lightning strikes but there’s been some carelessly discarded cigarettes and some arsonists apparently which have created some huge fires
Bastards should be jailed
People losing everything because some pricks couldn’t care less

Never mind jailed!! Bastards should be suited up and sent in with a bucket of water and a water pistol to help fight the fires!!

Another pretty shitty Summer weather wise in Scotland and I thank the Lord above for that gift we've been given here.

I sincerely hope our distant friends are safe and haven't had their lives devastated by Mother Nature and the industrial giants who have used our beautiful planet as a toxic dumping ground.
I’ve said for many years SP our weather is bang average and it’s no bad thing. Thoughts with everyone recovering/ dealing with the extremes

When I first came to Canada I remember being told that as we drove up into the interior of BC as it was Summer, if a wildfire broke out, and they needed help fighting it, they’d ask you to help, if you refused, you could be arrested and thrown in jail
Everything people have worked for and gone in minutes, orchards, vineyards, farms and homes destroyed
Stay safe

I’ve said for many years SP our weather is bang average and it’s no bad thing. Thoughts with everyone recovering/ dealing with the extremes
I am beginning to think that in a decade or so that holidaymakers will start coming to Scotland deliberately to get the rain and cooler weather. Like in the past tourists went away for the heat I can see them wanting some respite frim the heat in the future.

Latest posts

Back