THIS COUNTRY

monis1947

I AM A CELTIC SUPORTER AND I CHALENGE THE BOARD TO GROW A PAIR OF BALLS, FERGUS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE OPNLY MAN TO STAND UP TO THE ESTABISHMENT. THE CELTIC BOARD SHOULD EMPLOY A QC TO CHARGE THE SFA WITH INSTUTIAL RACIST AND TAKE IT TO THE COURT OR

Have you been reading Imatims posts? You and him would get on like a house on fire. You could invite 'The great jc',
I mean lets just bang away at a key board righting all the worlds wrongs from your living room, cos its all wrong, the wuruld I mean, they're aw oot tae get us the basturds. laughing my fukkin tits off. I mean, spend all day on forums, whipping up a fervour, (in your own mind) bringing us down more like.

Is Fergus your hero? The only man for you? Are you really a Celtic supporter? A QC you say,is that a bottle of sherry?.Shall we go to the kangaroo court?.HH

Have you been reading Imatims posts? You and him would get on like a house on fire. You could invite 'The great jc',
I mean lets just bang away at a key board righting all the worlds wrongs from your living room, cos its all wrong, the wuruld I mean, they're aw oot tae get us the basturds. laughing my fukkin tits off. I mean, spend all day on forums, whipping up a fervour, (in your own mind) bringing us down more like.

You are becoming more pathetic every post.

Tell me? Are you perchance vertically challenged? (No offence intended towards any small people)

There's no doubt in my mind that you have the best interests of Celtic at heart, Brimc., but you have to allow for the fact that many others have the best interests of the club in their hearts too, it is only that their interpretation of these interests may differ from yours.

You are fully entitled to hold the opinion that you have of events regarding Celtic, as does anyone else with a different perspective from yours. You don't have to agree with them, but it is the manner in which you disagree that you may want to consider.

It may well be that your opinion is more accurate than others, but that again is a matter of interpretation. There is nothing definitive to say that your opinion is more worthy than anyone else and there are no constructive ideas, that you have thus far presented, that would advance the cause of our Club in any practical way.

There is a certain amount of disdain in your approach to any views that conflict with your own. In natural discourse, that disdain will be responded to in kind, as it is a common consequence of human interaction where two or more parties are in disagreement.

The greatest asset of a site such as this, is that it allows many different folk from many different geographical locations to share, express, and debate matters pertaining to Celtic. We all have an emotional investment and for some of the bhoys and ghirls in less traditional parts of the world, it offers a great opportunity to connect with and discuss our shared passion.

Celtic are also our emotional outlet. When we have to contain our feelings due to work, social, or family reasons - we have sites like this where we can vent some spleen and expel some of our rage at the frustration we ALL feel at the things that impact upon Our Club and how Our Club subsequently responds, reacts, retaliates.

Your opinion is valued, Brimc. I have often agreed with many of those opinions, I have also disagreed with many of yours and others opinions too. That doesn't make me an authority on who is right and who is wrong, but by the same token, that also applies to you.

As a group, all we can do is try to find as much common ground as possible and hopefully create a groundswell of opinion which may have productive outcomes in the wider world.

While there may not be a huge amount of regular contributors, this site has amassed over 2,000 members. That is a sizable minority and there is a lot of potential good that can come from such numbers.

I'll argue till my last breath for your right to have an opinion, Brimc, but play a bit nicer please, I'm sure you'll find that our common features unite us more than the differences which may divide us.

There's no doubt in my mind that you have the best interests of Celtic at heart, Brimc., but you have to allow for the fact that many others have the best interests of the club in their hearts too, it is only that their interpretation of these interests may differ from yours.

You are fully entitled to hold the opinion that you have of events regarding Celtic, as does anyone else with a different perspective from yours. You don't have to agree with them, but it is the manner in which you disagree that you may want to consider.

It may well be that your opinion is more accurate than others, but that again is a matter of interpretation. There is nothing definitive to say that your opinion is more worthy than anyone else and there are no constructive ideas, that you have thus far presented, that would advance the cause of our Club in any practical way.

There is a certain amount of disdain in your approach to any views that conflict with your own. In natural discourse, that disdain will be responded to in kind, as it is a common consequence of human interaction where two or more parties are in disagreement.

The greatest asset of a site such as this, is that it allows many different folk from many different geographical locations to share, express, and debate matters pertaining to Celtic. We all have an emotional investment and for some of the bhoys and ghirls in less traditional parts of the world, it offers a great opportunity to connect with and discuss our shared passion.

Celtic are also our emotional outlet. When we have to contain our feelings due to work, social, or family reasons - we have sites like this where we can vent some spleen and expel some of our rage at the frustration we ALL feel at the things that impact upon Our Club and how Our Club subsequently responds, reacts, retaliates.

Your opinion is valued, Brimc. I have often agreed with many of those opinions, I have also disagreed with many of yours and others opinions too. That doesn't make me an authority on who is right and who is wrong, but by the same token, that also applies to you.

As a group, all we can do is try to find as much common ground as possible and hopefully create a groundswell of opinion which may have productive outcomes in the wider world.

While there may not be a huge amount of regular contributors, this site has amassed over 2,000 members. That is a sizable minority and there is a lot of potential good that can come from such numbers.

I'll argue till my last breath for your right to have an opinion, Brimc, but play a bit nicer please, I'm sure you'll find that our common features unite us more than the differences which may divide us.

Yes we all have an opinion, some may be more emotional than others,but at the end of the day ,these opinions have a right to be aired!!!!!,I don’t believe anyone on this or other sites, has a direct link to the ongoing inside Celtic,the minds of the directors or anyone close to the dealing going on,but nonetheless our opinions still matter, even if it is venting frustration/ anger or whatever, we have to agree to disagree,that is what is good about this site,different opinions ,if we all had the answer to these problems we are discussing,we could put the world to rights,the Celtic world anyway,I personally enjoy the comments on here, long may they continue,hh.

Yes we all have an opinion, some may be more emotional than others,but at the end of the day ,these opinions have a right to be aired!!!!!,I don’t believe anyone on this or other sites, has a direct link to the ongoing inside Celtic,the minds of the directors or anyone close to the dealing going on,but nonetheless our opinions still matter, even if it is venting frustration/ anger or whatever, we have to agree to disagree,that is what is good about this site,different opinions ,if we all had the answer to these problems we are discussing,we could put the world to rights,the Celtic world anyway,I personally enjoy the comments on here, long may they continue,hh.
Hear Hear and Hail Hail, Ray!

You are becoming more pathetic every post.

Tell me? Are you perchance vertically challenged? (No offence intended towards any small people)
Ha Ha Ha actually no I'm not. I would think the inference would be very offensive to small people though.
Were you bullied at school?

I will take your views on board SP as I also respect your views and though I may not always agree I see you as one of the less hysterical on here.
You see the trouble I have with 'Imatim' and the other eejit is just because you don't agree with them it automatically makes you a 'hun'! I've seen this attitude before on other forums and indeed on here. Imatim likes to play to the crowd. He longs to be popular. Thats his problem, Iv'e never been one just to follow the pack, I don't feel the need. I'll say what I think, at the end of the day its just an opinion. won't change a damn thing. But you're right this nonsense is becoming tedious. I will desist as its getting boring. HH.

Back