This goes away beyond mere football rivalry. Updated 21/3/21

the feckin cops are complicit,givin them the heads up,the same bastaaarts who charged Artur Boruc with the crime of .........blessing himself! FFS

Notice how, in that article, it says that it will make "Scotland" the laughing stock of the world.

It only made the Orange, Catholic hating, hun support a laughing stock but hey, let's not actually point a finger at the problem eh, people might be forced to do something if that was the case.?

:mad:

What we have been told Fixed penalty coronavirus notices issued at 1.29 am Monday November 2nd.
What we see according to the Daily Record. Within 10 hours Rangers have taken swift and decisive action against the culprits .
Within 12 hours a Scottish government spokesperson has commended Rangers on their swift and decisive action.
Within 18 hours Police Scotland has commended Rangers on their swift and decisive action on the national television news.
I can understand the speed ( controlled panic ) of the Rangers response e,g. the players know they're done and report it to their club at lets say business opening hours of 8am and the club knows it has to respond immediately.

For this dumb Celtic fan and catholic assuming that the newspaper deadline has to be 2 or 3 hours prior to us seeing the news. Who coordinated the high speed communication between Police Scotland and the Scottish government regarding a minor policing issue which was resolved on the spot ?
Why did either organisation get involved in a matter which should be resolved by the SFA/SPL ?
How do we access the names of the authors of these statements under the freedom of information act ?
We are resigned to the fact that the eyes of the civil authorities are averted from the annual parades of hatred, sectarianism and anti Irish racism but how can the two most powerful influences in our country justify their involvement here ?
I genuinely fear that there are far deeper social implications rippling from this incident and if I could I would ask a social media influencer and Celtic fan like Phil Mac, George Galloway or even James Forrest or Niall to flag up the fact that this is more serious than mere football.
Who do we vote for now if we lose faith in the impartiality of the authorities which govern our lives ?
Appendix 26/3/21.
BLM rally June 2020. Peaceful socially distanced rally herded by mounted Strathclyde police into bottlenecks in breach of Covid protocols
March 2021 Mass public disorder throughout Glasgow seemingly endorsed by Strathclyde police (including selfies for posterity ?) and now retrospectively defined as their "human right".
This response to the Star appears to indicate that the clear discrimination and bias toward ethnic and minority groups lies mainly with Scotland's police force but the general mishandling of the disciplinary responses to Covid breaches at football clubs still lies with the government.
My only disagreement with todays Star article is that I wish I could find an alternative route to independence because of the obvious inconsistency by Holyrood in FAIRLY and IMPARTIALLY addressing the issues
Sorry for throwing this up again noisers but I cannot burn off the frustration

Members online

Back