This Is Disturbing

This needs to be addressed before someone is killed...

The mere fact that there’s a high ranking cop taking part is the frightening part,,,even if the young guys been a dick it still doesn’t justify that treatment,,fuckin animals.

Agree with the GB, ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS. No matter what you're dealing with that wee ned in the uniform is looking tae lift you.

Easy wae tae deal with them know yer fuckin rights, because the wee ned in uniform hopes you dont, oh aye & film or voice record conversation they fuckin hate that.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿APSCAB🏴

Disturbing? Well, if that's the only description we can apply to this barbaric, mindless, murderous, evil, genocidal crime against humanity being inflicted on, not just the people of Palestine, but on humankind as a whole, by the craven, hate-filled Netanyahu, then, we've learned nothing from history.

I find it ironic that it was a polish jew, Raphael Lemkin, who spent his life trying establish the Genocide Convention. His biggest obstacle?... America .

Agree with the GB, ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS. No matter what you're dealing with that wee ned in the uniform is looking tae lift you.

Easy wae tae deal with them know yer fuckin rights, because the wee ned in uniform hopes you dont, oh aye & film or voice record conversation they fuckin hate that.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿APSCAB🏴
Get booted to fuck on the Hulltoon, mate in hospital for a week. Sorry pal nothing the police can do for you. Next week Timex goes on strike and thousands o the bastards turn up to beat them back to work.

Disturbing? Well, if that's the only description we can apply to this barbaric, mindless, murderous, evil, genocidal crime against humanity being inflicted on, not just the people of Palestine, but on humankind as a whole, by the craven, hate-filled Netanyahu, then, we've learned nothing from history.

I find it ironic that it was a polish jew, Raphael Lemkin, who spent his life trying establish the Genocide Convention. His biggest obstacle?... America .
No surprise to me, look what the yanks did to the Iraq & Afghanistan prisoners in (Black) torture chambers throughout the western world.
It was the cruel way the good old USA treated Iraqi prisoners that brought about ISIS.
Not that I am being a apologies for that evil organization, but two wrongs don't make right.
The way the west is allowing IDF to treat the Palatines wouldn't surprise me if another similar organization emerges from this genocide.
Just to make it clear I don't support either of them where innocent people are made to suffer because politicians fail the masses for their own agendas.
Ps that's your political lesson for today Bhoys & Ghirls :)

Back