This is why we are who we are

Relationships Law 7

I really hope, when I'm old, my daughters bring me an oatcake and some sour milk every day. And wash my hair every 20th day!!!

Off out to do shit and get back in time to watch a game on the boax. Bet already placed😁
Talking ae boaxes stevie .I've had no problem in tenerife getting the games even on Celtic tv but 4 weeks ago it stopped and the guy that deals with the boaxes ower here reckons Celtic will have had to pay in the region of 250 000 notes to block the streams. They're working on codes now apparently and hope to have it back up and running soon .any problem getting CCTV on yir boaxes?hh

Talking ae boaxes stevie .I've had no problem in tenerife getting the games even on Celtic tv but 4 weeks ago it stopped and the guy that deals with the boaxes ower here reckons Celtic will have had to pay in the region of 250 000 notes to block the streams. They're working on codes now apparently and hope to have it back up and running soon .any problem getting CCTV on yir boaxes?hh
Not that I'm aware of pal. Apparently it's achieved because of people on the "inside"πŸ˜‰. So far so good and I'm very close to the people involved and no alarm bells.

Members online

Latest posts

Back