Thomas Henry looking the part.

Eddy is in the box seat here.

If he doesn’t get the transfer he wants.....which would include the big wages and a Club he fancies.....he will simply run down his contract and pick up a substantial signing on fee and no doubt a big wage to boot when his contract with us ends.....as things stand we may agree on a transfer fee.....but if it doesn’t fall in to line with what his expectations are then it’s not going to happen imo.....Eddy holds all the cards which should never have been allowed to happen.....a lesson learned hopefully.

For what its worth.....if the window closes and he is still here without signing a contract extension.....I would not allow him to be anywhere near the first team squad under any circumstance.....his current attitude is both negative and problematic and we don’t need it to rub off on others or interfere with what Ange is building...
Its a pity we never learnt that very same lesson when Boyata did exactly the same just 3 seasons ago.

Eduard should have a look at himself. Dembele thought he should be playing in a better league, basically flopped at Lyon and made very little impression during his loan at Atletico Madrid.
Knuckling down and signing a 2 year contract extension would do him no harm at all, he'd still be young enough to get the move he wants.

A list of reported weekly wages new signings not included still work to be done in and out ....Callum McGregor £20,000 Odsonne Edouard £19,000 Christopher Jullien £18,000 Albian Ajeti £16,000 Tom Rogić £16,000 James Forrest £15000 Leigh Griffiths £15,000 Nir Bitton £14,000 Bolingoli £12500 RyanChristie £12,000 Ismaila Soro £11,000 Vasilis Barkas £9,000 Mikey Johnston £9,000 GregTaylor £8,200 Scott Bain £7,600 David Turnbull £7,400
Anthony Ralston £5,500 Luca Connell £5,000 Connor Hazard £2400 Ewen Henderson £2300 Karamako Dembele £800 ...Welsh Monty Murray on next to nowt as young bhoys coming through .

A list of reported weekly wages new signings not included still work to be done in and out ....Callum McGregor £20,000 Odsonne Edouard £19,000 Christopher Jullien £18,000 Albian Ajeti £16,000 Tom Rogić £16,000 James Forrest £15000 Leigh Griffiths £15,000 Nir Bitton £14,000 Bolingoli £12500 RyanChristie £12,000 Ismaila Soro £11,000 Vasilis Barkas £9,000 Mikey Johnston £9,000 GregTaylor £8,200 Scott Bain £7,600 David Turnbull £7,400
Anthony Ralston £5,500 Luca Connell £5,000 Connor Hazard £2400 Ewen Henderson £2300 Karamako Dembele £800 ...Welsh Monty Murray on next to nowt as young bhoys coming through .
Where's that coming from Mag7?
I read just the other day Barkas is supposed to be on 20.000 a week.
I can't see Dembele only being on 800 and the others even less?

There are a range of sites that your probably aware of Brimc including some Celtic sites who quote these numbers...however I did say they are reported. I would say having seen quite a few of them these figures won't be far off the mark as many quote the same numbers. Highest variation I have seen for Barkass was £13500 so no where near the £20000.

If it was my choice I'd cut our losses on ajeti he's never tried get anybody to take him at half the money paid days om sure he's o one of the bigfet wage

If it was my choice I'd cut our losses on ajeti he's never tried get anybody to take him at half the money paid days om sure he's o one of the bigfet wage
Seeing the style of play and demands Ange expects, then don't see where Ajeti and griff would fit into his thinking for the future.
Now I would still say there is room for a target man within the squad, as to offer more options available.
Is Henry that player? Unsure, but Ange seems to have an eye for what he is looking for, so if it's Henry then he must feel he's confident about been better than what he has, which isn't much atm.

Back