Those who have had the noise to themselves

Winter

A wee fun thread here and one I hope continues past the first post. 🤞🏻
I have been the only member ( well known member I should say ) nothing against those whom are mere members 😉 I'm not trying to create a class divide here, though well known member does sound better than ' member'. That could be interpreted as member ....when Celtic won 9iar twice or not.
I digress apologies.
The point ( thank fuk) who said that?
Is that I was the only person robots and guests ( lurkers) aside, on the noise recently ( yet no green bunnet 🤷🏻‍♂️)
I can prove this to be the case as some people just dont believe what they read these days , mind boggles.
20220228_055511.jpg

For the eagle eyed amongst you , you will notice that this was at 5.52 a.m Glesga Mean Time

It doesnt matter which time of day it is but if you're on all by yourself take a screenshot and post it .
I know already a few candidates who may have this claim to fame already but without the evidence to back it up well, let's just say BUNKUM!
Faither of the noise would sweep all before him on this I know ( we all do) but I'm curious who else can add to the hall of fame ( or empty hall ) whichever you prefer.
Just remember that there's more than 3k members now and it might not be so easy as you think.
So come along bhoys and ghirls and take part in winters wtf wee game HH

Winning Captains can wipe the floor with all of us, Winter.

All he has to do is red card the lot of us and he can have the whole place to himself all day and everyday.
That's cheating, NO NO NO having that 😀
Not much of a forum if our captain closes shop just to win a fun wee post , shame on you for even suggesting them underhand manouveres 🤣, as MD wouldve said " 🥳"

I have been the only member ( well known member I should say ) nothing against those whom are mere members 😉 I'm not trying to create a class divide here, though well known member does sound better than ' member'. That could be interpreted as member ....when Celtic won 9iar twice or not.
I digress apologies.
Is that I was the only person robots and guests ( lurkers) aside, on the noise recently ( yet no green bunnet 🤷🏻‍♂️)
I can prove this to be the case as some people just dont believe what they read these days , mind boggles.
View attachment 17932

For the eagle eyed amongst you , you will notice that this was at 5.52 a.m Glesga Mean Time

It doesnt matter which time of day it is but if you're on all by yourself take a screenshot and post it .
I know already a few candidates who may have this claim to fame already but without the evidence to back it up well, let's just say BUNKUM!
Faither of the noise would sweep all before him on this I know ( we all do) but I'm curious who else can add to the hall of fame ( or empty hall ) whichever you prefer.
Just remember that there's more than 3k members now and it might not be so easy as you think.

On your lonesome on The Celtic Noise -well done !

Now for 55 points more can you get on Fester Fester on your own ?
And Gio will be invoking VAR to check your trustworthiness !

HH

I digress apologies.
View attachment 17932

Were you answering your own posts as usual 🤔

Back