Those who have had the noise to themselves

When you can't sleep what else do you do but catch up with the comments on here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220303-034832.png
    Screenshot_20220303-034832.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 11
Should change the thread title to sadsacs on the nightshift
Sadacs ? Cheeky bassa . So if you canny sleep and turn to Celtic and the Celtic noise you're a sadacs ( is that sad acts or sad ass) ? I struggle wi country folks accent.
Doesnt matter what time of the day or night it may be but there's ALWAYS time for Celtic and the noise for me and its evident many others as well. Away and embarrass yerself oan another thread ya sad case of a sadacs ye🚜 people having a wee chuckle? No having that bunch a sadacsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Are you der Leader

HH πŸ’Ό
Depends what you mean. Is he leader of this thread? Nah
Is he the leader if you're on a one lane country road where the guy at the front is hurtling along at 15 mph while you are 30 cars behind and in a hurry? Fair chance that Kelly is the leader πŸ˜‚
πŸ•›πŸšœ πŸš—πŸš•πŸš™πŸšŒπŸššπŸš›πŸš•πŸš—πŸš—πŸš™πŸš™πŸš•
πŸ•žπŸšœπŸš—πŸš•πŸš™πŸšŒπŸššπŸš›πŸš•πŸš—πŸš—πŸš™πŸš™πŸš•
πŸ••πŸŒœπŸŒ§πŸšœπŸš—πŸš•πŸš™πŸšŒπŸššπŸš›πŸš•πŸš—πŸš—πŸš™πŸš™πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tae hell wi this wheres ma πŸ›΅ sorted πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Havent seen any with the whole wide nose tae themselves but close

20220304_053045.jpg
Multiple bhoys oan the night ( kelly will be delighted πŸ˜‚)

Cunt of a thread.Sorry Winter.
Ach ano Tony but tbh I was bored out my t..., i was bored out my head and was curious how many others find themselves in this situation. So with Kelly's full support i came up with a load of shit through lack of sleep and then " hey Asda!" Prestos shut doon , created an exhilarating thread that would enthrall all and mibbe help me get tae sleep . Next thing its " hey morrisons " prestos shut doon . The thread is into 3 pages noo and considering it's a nonsense is no bad as I've seen good posts where there's been no replies at all unfortunately.
See Tony you have to understand the whys , hows and whit furs first , then you can say " cunt of a thread " which it is πŸ˜‚ still I did get a sleep.

Woah stop the tractor , the bus the bus, I mean the bus fs dont stop the tractor no matter whit!
We have a new contender Syd , whom I think may well live in Sydney Australia not Sydney Place , East Kilbride ( what a coincidence TET if youre reading this.
Not much difference anyway Sydney Australia might not be there if it wasnt for Scottish crooks and Sydney place, East Kilbride has plenty of Scottish crooks anaw

A wee fun thread here and one I hope continues past the first post. 🀞🏻
I have been the only member ( well known member I should say ) nothing against those whom are mere members πŸ˜‰ I'm not trying to create a class divide here, though well known member does sound better than ' member'. That could be interpreted as member ....when Celtic won 9iar twice or not.
I digress apologies.
The point ( thank fuk) who said that?
Is that I was the only person robots and guests ( lurkers) aside, on the noise recently ( yet no green bunnet πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ)
I can prove this to be the case as some people just dont believe what they read these days , mind boggles.
View attachment 17932

For the eagle eyed amongst you , you will notice that this was at 5.52 a.m Glesga Mean Time

It doesnt matter which time of day it is but if you're on all by yourself take a screenshot and post it .
I know already a few candidates who may have this claim to fame already but without the evidence to back it up well, let's just say BUNKUM!
Faither of the noise would sweep all before him on this I know ( we all do) but I'm curious who else can add to the hall of fame ( or empty hall ) whichever you prefer.
Just remember that there's more than 3k members now and it might not be so easy as you think.
So come along bhoys and ghirls and take part in winters wtf wee game HH
I don't really want the Noise to myself. It's the exchange of ideas, the opinion I never thought of, the angle I have overlooked and the chance to exercise my sarcasm gland.
Can't use it at home as Mrs Weedoc is not a fan (of sarcasm, at least not my variety).

I don't really want the Noise to myself. It's the exchange of ideas, the opinion I never thought of, the angle I have overlooked and the chance to exercise my sarcasm gland.
Can't use it at home as Mrs Weedoc is not a fan (of sarcasm, at least not my variety).
Aye ye dae, aye ye dae ! Only those who say uch I don't really want tae win the lottery i just bought a ticket for no good reason whatsoever.
Why doth thou protest πŸ˜‚
You can still exchange ideas WDB 60 you'll just have to wait for a reply.
That's the case at any time though.
Seriously though of course no one wants to be the only one on it . You want a convo with someone about something like let's just say Celtic for talking sake πŸ˜‚ that way you can type and read all things Celtic until " you oan that fkn forum again ? I swear you love Celtic more than me " .
Calm down babes you know I love you both the same its just that Celtic are more interesting than you and everybody else, still love you though " < that's a true convo I had once and I dont know why but my sarcastic reply wasnt recieved with the same level of fun I'd imagined when I opened my gub.

Well well it's not even 1 a.m yet and everyone's away for their dinner heads busting over Ukraine and Russia.
What a surprise to see this

20220305_005232.jpg

Welcome BB to the exclusive " had the noise tae maself elite group, never mind my names there I'm just checking out the who's who and when HH

Well well it's not even 1 a.m yet and everyone's away for their dinner heads busting over Ukraine and Russia.
What a surprise to see this

View attachment 17982

Welcome BB to the exclusive " had the noise tae maself elite group, never mind my names there I'm just checking out the who's who and when HH
And the sad thing for you was I was officially logged in but I wasn't paying attention for a few minutes.

And the sad thing for you was I was officially logged in but I wasn't paying attention for a few minutes.
Whits sad aboot that ? So was I fs Haha πŸ˜‚ I just noticed it and seconds later i clicked on your profile which said
" Bridie Bhoy last seen 2 seconds ago viewing thread " for those whove had the noise to themselves" anyway I could null and void it cos I'm the editor so keep shtoom 🀐 zip it or I'll give your elite place to Kelly, You want that? Dae ye? Eh? Naw didnae think so πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Back