Three way finish

Denbhoy72

Good luck to the hoops tonight.Hopefully a good performance and a win.My main point is everwhere i look and read about articles regarding the Red Bull stitch up and the implications that Salzburg will lie down to their German friends.To me this does not make sense,If we win tonight and Leipzig triumph in Austria,Celtic and leipzig will be on nine points and Salzburg on twelve points.Now if we beat Salzburg and leipzig beat Rosenburg,then we are all on twelve points.Salzburg are 52 games unbeaten at home so.why would they carve up.a result whether its a draw or a defeat to diminish there chances of winning the group.On that point if its a three way tie does it then come down to goal difference to see who goes through.

My very first post on Celtic noise and its Maria who is first to reply.How you doing Maria long time pal.Hope the hoops are ready to do damage.

Hiya you, yeah hoping to smash it but there are a lot of wee shitty mitigating factors cloaking the background. We shall see.

I have faith in the bhoys.

Welcome pal and where have ye been ??

Hiya you, yeah hoping to smash it but there are a lot of wee shitty mitigating factors cloaking the background. We shall see.

Been to Hull and back pal.Lifes a big box of tissues.Not enough tissues for all my issues.How you doing pal.How did you know it was me ya mad sherlock.

Was that Hull or did you mean Hell or are they both the same thing? ;)
Alright Shamrock its an Only fools in Horses episode.Used to go on the Celtic Blog until it went all Marilyn Manson like batshit crazy in the twilight zone.Used to get a good laugh on the blog but a lot was happening in my life and i switched off.Not read the blog since about april.Anyway are the popes X1 going to defeat the norsemen of trondheim.Putting a tenner on 2 nil.

Good luck to the hoops tonight.Hopefully a good performance and a win.My main point is everwhere i look and read about articles regarding the Red Bull stitch up and the implications that Salzburg will lie down to their German friends.To me this does not make sense,If we win tonight and Leipzig triumph in Austria,Celtic and leipzig will be on nine points and Salzburg on twelve points.Now if we beat Salzburg and leipzig beat Rosenburg,then we are all on twelve points.Salzburg are 52 games unbeaten at home so.why would they carve up.a result whether its a draw or a defeat to diminish there chances of winning the group.On that point if its a three way tie does it then come down to goal difference to see who goes through.

Id rather it didnt go to a shootout type of scenario with all of us on 12pts. That's when the numbers start to get silly. Even if Salzburg loose both of the next two games. RBL win by one goal in each. We need to win by 7 clear goals minimum.
For me, tonight is the night the door is left ajar or slammed shut.

Id rather it didnt go to a shootout type of scenario with all of us on 12pts. That's when the numbers start to get silly. Even if Salzburg loose both of the next two games. RBL win by one goal in each. We need to win by 7 clear goals minimum.
For me, tonight is the night the door is left ajar or slammed shut.
I know you can seperate two teams with head to head results but when its three its goal difference and we are fecked if that happens unless we win seven nil tonight which aint gonny happen.Well here goes walk the dog then dinner and its showtime.C'mon da Hoops.?

Back