Thug Kent

Gurrrrrrr! 🍺
🥳
might be the mystery to where they get the cash from.

stick your bets on a red card for ...

I have a funny feeling it will be a good risk

:p:p:p:p

canna guarantee a win

and canna afford not to try and win

got a sure fire winner boys buy only sociopaths for the team and spread your bets on them getting sent aff when a win is unlikely

pesky refs are trying best no to send them off though

hence the possibility they feel they are shite and costing them lots of winnings

Think the DUP and the UVF are 'funding' them, Colombian connection? surely no'!
democratic - fascist extremism is not democracy
Unionist- they hate anybody and everybody who refuses to accept their fascist WATP master race ideology
Party- they are more like a Klan

The fascist divisive totalitarian Klan - the FDTK masquerading as democratic unionists

So you want a United Ireland mate? No do we feck. We want to divide the nation and march to our rights to let you know we dont like you.

democratic - fascist extremism is not democracy
Unionist- they hate anybody and everybody who refuses to accept their fascist WATP master race ideology
Party- they are more like a Klan

The fascist divisive totalitarian Klan - the FDTK masquerading as democratic unionists

So you want a United Ireland mate? No do we feck. We want to divide the nation and march to our rights to let you know we dont like you.
Ah know TET!

2 match ban coming up for Kent, Same as JS last year, can’t fail to do that, there’s been a precedent set 👍

Yes BB, totally agree...and if there isn't at least a two game ban for Kent then all hell should break loose from Lenny and Celtic.

....such as the SFA refunding Celtic with Jozo's wages we had to pay him for being unavailable for future games, and if they don't ban him then this is the smoking gun, the Beaton in a hun pub, the Madden with the sevco ST, the absolutely, irrefutable, unadulterated evidence we have on the Hampden hun-loving hierarchy that there is no escaping from...and entitles Celtic to go to court and demand the SFA fall into line with the rest of the civilised soccer world to declare referees personal football club preferences, and their bias and subservience to one club.....5 way agreement... etc.

Watch this space carefully because this is going to hand Celtic the trump card we have waited on, and I hope the SFA don't realise it.....yet.

....A Jim Farry repeat......albeit 22 years in waiting.......
anyone have Fergus McCann's Canadian address?

PS...
If Hearts and Partick are financially punished for taking the SPFL on, then why aren't the sevco Rangers not treated likewise for their insults and slanderous wailings a few weeks ago....

Yes BB, totally agree...and if there isn't at least a two game ban for Kent then all hell should break loose from Lenny and Celtic.

....such as the SFA refunding Celtic with Jozo's wages we had to pay him for being unavailable for future games, and if they don't ban him then this is the smoking gun, the Beaton in a hun pub, the Madden with the sevco ST, the absolutely, irrefutable, unadulterated evidence we have on the Hampden hun-loving hierarchy that there is no escaping from...and entitles Celtic to go to court and demand the SFA fall into line with the rest of the civilised soccer world to declare referees personal football club preferences, and their bias and subservience to one club.....5 way agreement... etc.

Watch this space carefully because this is going to hand Celtic the trump card we have waited on, and I hope the SFA don't realise it.....yet.

PS...
If Hearts and Partick are financially punished for taking the SPFL on, then why aren't the sevco Rangers not treated likewise for their insults and slanderous wailings a few weeks ago....

Rhetorical question I take.....as for the 5 way stitch up.....I reckon our Board know a lot more about this that they are letting on.....Res 12?

PS...
There’ll will be a ban for Kent, the SFA won’t do the usual and overturn it, because it’s happened in Europe, they can’t just brush it under the carpet, the usual nod, wink and Masonic handshake won’t work on this one, Huns know this, won’t even be appealed, only thing is it will be served in the preseason games....

Rhetorical question I take.....as for the 5 way stitch up.....I reckon our Board know a lot more about this that they are letting on.....Res 12?
Lawwell, knows we need Rangers in one form or other, I know a lot of you won’t like it, but if you look, when they weren’t in our league, top row of the stadium not open, no ones interested playing the St Mirren’s, Ross County’s of this country, league sponsorships deals/TV deals only interested in the Celtic v Rangers games, you can’t have punch without Judy, salt without pepper, fish without chips, etc, it is an unholy alliance wither we like it or not, they Celtic board fully understand this, we can continually go on about the secret 5 way agreement, but it DID happen, purely for commercial reasons, Lawwell will never admit to it, but he does know where the bodies are buried....

The sevco match is listed as a trophy match so SPL bound to take action on thier player,what that turns out to be is anyone's guess will be surprised if the same as Simo,reading though this post it is clear that everyone' view is very much the same,the thugs like Kent and that is all he is,the poor refereeing the decision bent towards one team,now as we are about to start another season do I think this will change don't hold you're breath leopards never change thier spots

The ref made the worst decisions ever seen apparently they got nothing.
The Kent sending of was for a wee slap,true score should have been
4 0.
On that display last night they Have already won the league!
Oh....the VAR decision was spot on for our disallowed goal.
A wee add on PL picked the referee,they were calling him De Clancy.
Barker,Hagi,Bassey,....world class.
Bring on Luverkusen.!!
Pre-Winter break or what!!

Last edited:
Not sure if its entirely in the Spl/ SFA , the ref sends his report to his supervisor in who turn sends it to the head of refs in the country the game is played, if he asks the Scottish authorities to suspend Kent they can then apply sanctions, also UEFAs head of refs can ask for action to be taken . IF neither of these actions occur Scottish football can just ignore it although that is unusual.

Also my understanding is you cant use friendly games to allow a punishment to be served.

As he is pish and a waist of a cheap Jersey I hope the spl ignore it and allow him to play.

Members online

Latest posts

Back