tierney to arsenal

jinky58

Who is totally pee'd off with arsenal and the way they are going about their business over kieron Tierney
I FOR ONE am, for sure it's time for our board to speak with Kieron ask his feelings and if he would like to stay tell arsenal to F-OFF
and don't waste our time and tell them if they come back next window his value has doubled and cash upfront.Time to send the EPL a message we will no longer be short changed H H BIGGER AND BETTER THAN ANY OF THEM.

Arsenal spent 72m to an unkwon player and they say they are desperately to buy KT but they offer much less than 72m while they were spreading announcements in which they were stating they cant afford spending more than 45m.Thats a Disgrace for them and a big assault against Celtic. We should have told them any bid under 72m is unacceptable but we are in negotiations without dignity

Arsenal spent 72m to an unkwon player and they say they are desperately to buy KT but they offer much less than 72m while they were spreading announcements in which they were stating they cant afford spending more than 45m.Thats a Disgrace for them and a big assault against Celtic. We should have told them any bid under 72m is unacceptable but we are in negotiations without dignity
you tell them pal! but we've still got Dembele!!!!!

And what a talent we have in young Dembele,has the potential to be the best ever to come out of the academy,,looking forward to seeing this boy in full flow,can you imagine the treatment he would get from the huns,,can you imagine the treatment he will give the huns,,,,I can..and cant wait to see it..

And what a talent we have in young Dembele,has the potential to be the best ever to come out of the academy,,looking forward to seeing this boy in full flow,can you imagine the treatment he would get from the huns,,can you imagine the treatment he will give the huns,,,,I can..and cant wait to see it..
if young Dembele wants to see the rough treatment that awaits him he only has to look back to wee Jinky videos of the past

So that's what this lad is doing now

four-lions-2010-still.jpg

Back