TIERNEY

Ray

Latest on celts are here by Mark Mcstay,Lennie not giving way or to be bullied by arsenal or anyone , we don’t need to sell ,!thats it in a nutshell, plus he has not asked to leave therefore no unhappy player ! Would love him to recover and carryon for one more year,as I have said before ,and if he wishes to go it is with the clubs blessing ,hh

They're clearly giving out the message to the English clubs that are awash with money that we won't take a pittance from them for our best assets.
They're clearly giving out the message to the English clubs that are awash with money that we won't take a pittance from them for our best assets.
About time ,saying that are arsenal that rich ,?hh

Latest on celts are here by Mark Mcstay,Lennie not giving way or to be bullied by arsenal or anyone , we don’t need to sell ,!thats it in a nutshell, plus he has not asked to leave therefore no unhappy player ! Would love him to recover and carryon for one more year,as I have said before ,and if he wishes to go it is with the clubs blessing ,hh

Then why not both state he’s going nowhere? Both parties are clearly ok with him
Going if the money is right and it looks as though we only value him at £25m which is a fucking joke.

If Kieran wants to go then go, but only if we get more than £25m for potentially the best left back in europe.

He’s our player for another 4 years, so all this shite about not being bullied is utter pish.

Kieran hasn’t said a word and I for one am totally fucked off with that. We deserve that he tells us, the fans he lives, where he is at. This silence is short changing us all.

So if he stays it’s only because he’s had shit offers?

The solution to that is to stay and play better in the CL with hopefully a defense that’s not a 4 man suicide squad. We do better in the CL not get utterly humiliated as we were the last time. We conceded more goals than anyone. A total brass neck, almost half down to defenders who can’t defend.

We do better, he gets a better move, we get more money, go now to a shit Arsenal for a derisory sum
And we need to wait a season before we pick up the crumbs on his big money move to a bigger club.

The whole things a fuckup.

Just read item by Michael Ross on celts are here, Lennie states not happening ,also as KT has not asked for transfer ,says trillions about the bhoy , only 22 ,and his whole career in front of him!, don’t want this bhoy to go somewhere and be ruined,by that I mean ,until he is fully fit ,up and running,would not like to see him get lost on some bench , this bhoy is a full time player,first choice , this will happen here , bring him back gradually to full fitted and see him go,then when fully fit if he wishes to leave fine ,he would deserve a big move ,have to say personally don’t like Arsenal,hope he does not go there ,hh

My sister is friends with his sister Ray and see what your sayin about him.... fkn spot on!!!

I know people that has went out for food wi this bhoy (bhoys that i work with) and he is so fkn down to earth that most times he pitches in dutch rather than act like jonny big potatas to pay for the lot.....

Ano some might think thats tight given his circumstances but i just see a bhoy giving other bhoys their due.

KT. Very very mature head on very very young shoulders..... love the bhoy.

Members online

Latest posts

Back