Tin Hat wearing Sevco supporters & they admit it

JK Rowling riting furra Huns Helander has his place Stolen by a Chinese reject
Mibbies he’s better, trained harder, showed more but no WATP (we are totally pish)
Players.
Moreforless canny hit everything that moves the refs urny scared to book/Send off the dick.
and Borasic is the greatest left back in the dressing room in the world
Jeso your parafuckingnoid Hun cnuts.

HH 😂

JK Rowling riting furra Huns Helander has his place Stolen by a Chinese reject
Mibbies he’s better, trained harder, showed more but no WATP (we are totally pish)
Players.
Moreforless canny hit everything that moves the refs urny scared to book/Send off the dick.
and Borasic is the greatest left back in the dressing room in the world
Jeso your parafuckingnoid Hun cnuts.

HH 😂
Did fatboy not just have covid, he's lucky to be in the squad

Sorry guys but they are not wearing tin hats. Tin foil maybe but sorry not tin, they can't afford real tin. PLEASE HELP ME, I CAN'T SPELL Paranoia. 🤣🤣🤣, Ps anyone got a spare a nappy, I just keep pissing myself. This has got to be the greatest post ever by a deluded arsehole. Ibrokes the joke that keeps giving. HH

Who said ''Satire is dead '' ? FFS !!!

Did the stooshie about racism ''blacken their name '' ????

FFS man , have you been asleep during the entire history of the died club and the Newco ?

Let me enlighten you -:

The World sees your club as the epitome of Racism/ Sectarianism . Only in Scotland , thanks to a blinkered /complicit media are you NOT called out for your shameful intolerance of Catholicism .

You have been World Leaders in spreading the Word that you support an ideology that is corrupt and nasty and a blight on any civilised society .

Your rampaging horde of ''supporters'' ( sometimes known as Statue protectors !!! ) has given Attila the Hun a bad name .
( If he was alive he would be suing the arse off your club for denigrating the name ''Hun'' )

Your Klub gives confetti a bad name as you continue to break all rules in share dealing and are aiming for 55 share issues in one season !

Your 'support' for your team is so TOXIC that only when they could play in empty stadia did your team win anything !

HH

Jon McLaughlin, the descendant of Irish people themselves descended from Vikings would be most likely a traitor to his culture unless it was abandoned generations ago.
Morelos, what a laugh. A trembler who shat it in so many spotlights and finally managed to score a consolation goal against the premier team in Scotland when they too had been sabotaged, demoralised and demotivated by an endemic and all-encompassing corruption which stretched from officialdom to the highest levels of the SFA and the Celtic board.
This same era of corruption served to burnish the aura of other Sevco players and some of them did display talent it. But regardless the levels of corruption in Scotland, international eyes which escape the tartan veil know too well the pointlessness of jobby-polishing.

The huns new training gear came out today but big micks already got it 🤣🤣🤣
I've just read that Glen whelan?????, yes I wish I knew who the fuck he is as well has stated that other clubs will be copying "rangers" latest move on getting fans on board, he says this with a straight face. He must be a hun. It is obvious that the latest share issue is a scheme to try to get the money to repay the gasl who is due to be repaid his loans. The klan must know this and to try to deny it surely shows they really are the gullibles. HH.

I've just read that Glen whelan?????, yes I wish I knew who the fuck he is as well has stated that other clubs will be copying "rangers" latest move on getting fans on board, he says this with a straight face. He must be a hun. It is obvious that the latest share issue is a scheme to try to get the money to repay the gasl who is due to be repaid his loans. The klan must know this and to try to deny it surely shows they really are the gullibles. HH.
Fucking idiots mate how many times has Ashley had they're gear when they canny get it?and they still think they got rid of SD as for the "share" issue 🤣🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back