Tom Boyd

I remember he had a few things to say about Sevco at the end of the 2-1 game. The game where JF scored a late winner and the Sevco players tried to start brawls and Broonie laughed. He was commentating for Celtic TV.. he said their behaviour was a disgrace and that Sevco were a disgrace of a club. All true. Sevco are fuckin filth.

Good auld Celtic Star Larry
Of course, that was too obvious, Michael. Thanks for the link.

Tom Boyd is kind of goofy when doing games on Celtic TV, throwing in Monty Python references and the like, but I like him in the booth. He is absolutely right on this, of course.

Larry,ah put Broonie and Lenny up there wi'Tommie Smith and John Carlos the shit they've put up with,but they gave them the big phuq you,and it enrages them,this country is like Alabama, South Africa, the hatred of anything Irish or Catholic is off the scale,a compliant media,orange/masonic institutions,sevco are the establishment club and the establashment bend over backwards for them,any other country, they would have been defunct years ago, but not here!

Larry,ah put Broonie and Lenny up there wi'Tommie Smith and John Carlos the shit they've put up with,but they gave them the big phuq you,and it enrages them,this country is like Alabama, South Africa, the hatred of anything Irish or Catholic is off the scale,a compliant media,orange/masonic institutions,sevco are the establishment club and the establashment bend over backwards for them,any other country, they would have been defunct years ago, but not here!
Yer right Mick, but Alabama isn't in South Africa, I'm almost certain.
(Kiddin pal)

Members online

Latest posts

Back