Tommy Twists, Tommy Turns, Tommy Burns

OK, I know, I'm a pain; but it's lennono's birthday, that makes it a special day for a special Noiser ! I know you like this song from one of the many terrific albums recorded by your favourite band Lennono. So, breaking the rules, and probably posting on the wrong thread, I thought you might enjoy this version given your love of birds......definitely something to CROW about !

OK, I know, I'm a pain; but it's lennono's birthday, that makes it a special day for a special Noiser ! I know you like this song from one of the many terrific albums recorded by your favourite band Lennono. So, breaking the rules, and probably posting on the wrong thread, I thought you might enjoy this version given your love of birds......definitely something to CROW about !
My god that lassie can Murder a song ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks Frank.....appreciated

Happy Birthday Lennono ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿป.

And also if your looking in Tommy Burns, God bless you on this your birthday.

One of my all time favourite Celts met him a couple of times even shook his hand at mass one time, he is or was what every Celtic Supporter should aspire to be like.

Rest in Peace my friend.

Happy Birthday Lennono ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿป.

And also if your looking in Tommy Burns, God bless you on this your birthday.

One of my all time favourite Celts met him a couple of times even shook his hand at mass one time, he is or was what every Celtic Supporter should aspire to be like.

Rest in Peace my friend.
A lot of years ago....I took my young kids(now in their 40's) to let them see Celtic Park on our way to the Glasgow Garden Festival.....When we drove away from Celtic Park Tommy was driving his car behind us.......He was on the same route for at least ten minutes, and most of that time he was waving to Linda and Liam as they waved back to him......Oh how I wish it could have been recorded......It was a special moment.....I can still see him.....

Back