TOMMY'S BOOTS

A noo but that clip is funny ?
I posted a link to it on here a few weeks back cos it is so funny. I remember zi first saw this foul back in 1995 or 96-ish when Baddiel & Skinner had Tam on recreating this foul for their Phoenix From The Flames segment on the Fantasy Football Show. What made it better was that Big Tam had to chase Baddiel & Skinnner and boot them both up in the air - he did this with such glee and force that he actually hurt them both. Not sure if its on YouTube these days, but it was a laugh.

have to fess up, sent this e-mail to Stella Artois

just wish to say i thoroughly enjoy your product,i am a Celtic supporting pensioner residing in Glasgow,and was recently presented with a quandary,bid for Celtic legend Tommy Gemmell's boots,or keep buying Stella,to help maintain the employment of the wonderful Stella brewery workers, sorry Tommy,as much as i love you there was only one winner, Slainthe!

just wish to say i thoroughly enjoy your product,i am a Celtic supporting pensioner residing in Glasgow,and was recently presented with a quandary,bid for Celtic legend Tommy Gemmell's boots,or keep buying Stella,to help maintain the employment of the wonderful Stella brewery workers, sorry Tommy,as much as i love you there was only one winner, Slainthe!
??? always thinking about the workers Michael!

"cast aside yer chains,workers of the world unite" (especially brewery workers!!!) phuq the bosses!!!!! HailHail Galway!

Your selfless sacrifices for your fellow man are so noble. Keep up the good work. ? I found a new T-shirt for us...
Screenshot_20190708-190237_Facebook.jpg

Back