tonight

Nick66

And tonights Sportsene. Wow Celtic goal? Yes, not a handballb rules are rules and so should've stood. Hatate, red? Ref could've shown red? Somehow i thought the lack of analysis was telling. Highlight 2 minor incidentsb gloss over the rest of the game. So, for me I could give a flying fuck- if i'm a swallow- about Beaton and wee Jonathan's take on our well won game. Next up the Pretenders.

And tonights Sportsene. Wow Celtic goal? Yes, not a handballb rules are rules and so should've stood. Hatate, red? Ref could've shown red? Somehow i thought the lack of analysis was telling. Highlight 2 minor incidentsb gloss over the rest of the game. So, for me I could give a flying fuck- if i'm a swallow- about Beaton and wee Jonathan's take on our well won game. Next up the Pretenders.
What's the odds we magically get Brother Beaton again in the semi. He probably scampered out with a semi when he heard the draw.

Imagine we were 1-0 down and that happened 10 mins to go?
Job done, a team robbed of a cup semi, and a possible cup double and a possible treble.
Beaton should be subject to intense scrutiny for that deplorable decision.
It wasn’t unsighted, it wasn’t something that could be interpreted in different ways.
It was a clear handball.
Deliberate? No.. therefor goal stands.
Deliberate? Yes? Booking and free kick.
Shockingly amateurish from supposedly one of our best?
Expect Crawford Allan to be on the airwaves to explain this ……not.

Last edited:
They hate Clancy as he sends Moreloss off but downside he hates Starfelt for pulling him over a few rash tackles made on him.
He’s another one on ma useless list!!your rite about him way Morelos an starfelt!!a think coz he’s obviously a Tim way a name like that??that he has to adopt that dour pan face,,,in case the mob notice!!!to be honest none of our refs look like they enjoy there job,which is pretty shit..

He’s another one on ma useless list!!your rite about him way Morelos an starfelt!!a think coz he’s obviously a Tim way a name like that??that he has to adopt that dour pan face,,,in case the mob notice!!!to be honest none of our refs look like they enjoy there job,which is pretty shit..
Remember a Sevco Diets game Clancy reffed and they sang "who's the Fenian in the black".

Back